SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quick question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demitri Vritra
Beginner
Beginner
Demitri Vritra

quick question. Empty
PostSubject: quick question.   quick question. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 am

when and where can I easily Duel most of you? because right now I want to get an accurate assessment of my skill set and try to further improve myself but currently I have varying results depending on the players. I think my biggest problem is I'm use to dueling Diamonds and what not in HK and sitting in the regular rooms it's a little awkward cause about 70% of the time I rarely find a challenging 1v1 and it's usually less likely when it's a english player.

I'm not trying to pick a fight just trying to judge my skills and improve I'm generally good with solid round units generally bazookas and E Gate is a map I'd generally like to avoid since it's easily glitched into Stealth Sniping.
Back to top Go down
darkstory
Major
Major
darkstory

quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question.   quick question. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 am

everyone here is mostly on tw and not hk, you can try to add them on your bl and ask them when they are online, iunno
Back to top Go down
Demitri Vritra
Beginner
Beginner
Demitri Vritra

quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question.   quick question. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm on TW more then I'm on HK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question.   quick question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick question.
Page 1 of 1