SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Empty
PostSubject: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:31 am

can anyone help me decide between these two suits...also need help on what stats to custom and oc on these suits...thanks
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 am

Br is better hands down.
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 am

Alucius wrote:
Br is better hands down.

tbh i am leaning towards the BR one as well...but i had heard ppl saying rumors about Br's reload issue with w3 along with it's w3 being the worst type of homing missile(standing still while firing) and i like heavyarms kai's weapon set(all machineguns)...so i am torn between the two... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 am

I always thought u fire homing missile from behind some cover... not firing from the air where everyone can shoot at u...
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 am

eugenelow wrote:
Alucius wrote:
Br is better hands down.

tbh i am leaning towards the BR one as well...but i had heard ppl saying rumors about Br's reload issue with w3 along with it's w3 being the worst type of homing missile(standing still while firing) and i like heavyarms kai's weapon set(all machineguns)...so i am torn between the two... Crying or Very sad

i can't think of anything that fires homing missiles without standing still except for enhanced zz/nu hws... , but yeah do you know how to curve missiles?
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:49 am

OMGundam wrote:
eugenelow wrote:
Alucius wrote:
Br is better hands down.

i can't think of anything that fires homing missiles without standing still except for enhanced zz/nu hws... , but yeah do you know how to curve missiles?

Yeah...i have AR palace...and it's missiles can curve like Beckham's shoot =)...i guess i get both...obsessed with heavyarms...=)
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 am

Ar palace is pretty broken, it'll screw with the rest of ur game play. I only use it when there's someone that's being a fag and decided to use stuff like Apsalus and V Dash.
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 am

Alucius wrote:
Ar palace is pretty broken, it'll screw with the rest of ur game play. I only use it when there's someone that's being a fag and decided to use stuff like Apsalus and V Dash.

umm...i don't use it so frequently...i accidentally got it while rolling for red frame...i prefer sniping suits like AR dynames and AR duel...tbh i also hate ppl who use broken suits(ARPA,V-Dash) to ruin the fun in pvp rooms...thats why i prefer to play suits based on my interest on them rather than using a broken suit for the sake of winning...
Back to top Go down
Some furf
Captain
Captain
Some furf

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 am

OMGundam wrote:
GP-03 and Sandrock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR   Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Between Heavyarms B and Heavyarms BR
Page 1 of 1