Justice is the first mobile suit to have 2 weapons in main mode and 3 in alt lol
Here are the changes:
* Justice Gundam: Main mode: Attack Down, Defense Up. Fatum-00 Subflight Mode: Gaining normal melee as Weapon 1. Weapon 2 is now the beam rifle, and Weapon 3 is now the vulcan weapon. Weapon 3 range increased.
* Astray Gold Frame AMATU (Mina Custom): Skill change: Reversal Aura -> Assault Command. Weapon 1 attack speed and damaged decreased. Weapon 2, reload time increased. Weapon 3 attack speed and damage decreased.
* GP-02A "Physalis" (Type-MLRS): Weapon 2 attack power decreased.
* Gundam Epyon: Camera position re-adjusted, defence increased. Main mode Weapon 1 delay decreased and attack speed increased. MA mode Weapon 1 causes Control Shock instead of Knock Down.
* Gundam Shenlong: Camera position re-adjusted, defence increased, and skill set position changed.
* Gundam (Hyper hammer): Camera position re-adjusted, defence increased, and Newtype Awakening (B) replaces Attack Up
* The O (Beam Sword): Camera position re-adjusted, Weapon 1 attack speed increased, and Weapon 2 now causes "Slow" effect.
* Launcher Strike Gundam: Boost duration increased, lock-on speed increased, Weapon 1 attack speed up, Weapon 2, attack up and attack speed up, and Weapon 3 reload speed has increased
* Strike Rouge IWSP (Beam Rifle): Weapon 1 attack speed increased. Weapon 3 ammo count and attack speed increased.
* Hyaku Shiki (Beam Sabre): Weapon 3 attack and range increased
* Units that have an alternate mode due to an HP dependent skill (God Gundam, Master Gundam, Nobel Gundam (Berserker Mode), Shining Gundam (Super Mode), and Unicorn Gundam (NT-D)) will no longer knock-down nearby enemies but will instead stun them.
* Shield bug fixed.
* Nu Gundam, V2 Assault Gundam: I-Field barrier did not always protect against beam weaponry.
* V2 Assault Gundam: Weapon change animation and English name fixed/changed.
* Tieren (Long-Range Cannon Type) and 0 Gundam's stat bug fixed.
* Astray Blue Frame, X Astray, Wing Gundam Zero Custom, Galbaldy Beta, and Galbaldy Beta (CU) victory pose changed.