SDGO Taiwan-Korea


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
z3r0sn0w
Private
Private


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location : OMG I'M IN CANADA!!!

PostSubject: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

hi umm.... i'm wondering if I should get a head start on building Freedom and getting all of the Materials for it but if i get GN Arms Exia then it might make my life easier to get 00 Gundam/Raiser. (obviouly when it comes out in taiwan server which is a long time. but 00 Gundam isn't even in Korean server and i wanna get both 00 Raiser and Strike Freedom. which one help me better)

I don't know which to pick. Could anyone help me which one to pick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 pm

FREEEDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!
watering disgusting
KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRREEEEEE!!!!!!


GKLSJOIG JSOGJSODIGJSLJOASIEIRJ WJ!!PSJGSPJGPSJ SJGPSJ GPSJ POQI!
OF CMCQPYQ CPPJXNUGFI QN MC!! HQCN CNQPGU3ETC BQGE PDCBGVRP!!



*coughs*
Uh, I'd go with the Exia... just because I dislike despise hate Freedom/Strike Freedom.

...but its up to you, especially since 00 ISN'T out, and we don't know what the mats are n'stuff.

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin


Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 pm

wrong section, moved to Q&A. But to ur question, just get freedom first, its easier to build than Gn Arms. Unless u can just buy it with cash shop.

_________________
Be awed by my prowess!
俺様の美技に酔いな!
別沉醉在本大爺絕妙的球技下!

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
z3r0sn0w
Private
Private


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location : OMG I'M IN CANADA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 am

well since there's still a 00 rush for the 00 gundam capsules I've decided to go Freedom since it is easier and it's out in korea and maybe 5-6 months from now strike freedom will come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin


Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 am

heh, Strike Freedom would be out, but probably in the next QQ pack, then again, the next SS would be Infinite justice.

_________________
Be awed by my prowess!
俺様の美技に酔いな!
別沉醉在本大爺絕妙的球技下!

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiLMewmew
Major
Major


Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 am

Freedom cuz SEED wins you all. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin


Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:30 am

dam straight. Plus seed got superior technology compared to UC. Hell, UC funnel units fail cuz their funnels bump into each other and kinda take each other out. But seed, all hail the might dragoons, just ownage.

_________________
Be awed by my prowess!
俺様の美技に酔いな!
別沉醉在本大爺絕妙的球技下!

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nooby2
Major
Major


Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Side 3

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 am

blayaden01 wrote:
FREEEDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!
watering disgusting
KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRREEEEEE!!!!!!


GKLSJOIG JSOGJSODIGJSLJOASIEIRJ WJ!!PSJGSPJGPSJ SJGPSJ GPSJ POQI!
OF CMCQPYQ CPPJXNUGFI QN MC!! HQCN CNQPGU3ETC BQGE PDCBGVRP!!



*coughs*
Uh, I'd go with the Exia... just because I dislike despise hate Freedom/Strike Freedom.

...but its up to you, especially since 00 ISN'T out, and we don't know what the mats are n'stuff.

I Second THIS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Alucius wrote:
dam straight. Plus seed got superior technology compared to UC. Hell, UC funnel units fail cuz their funnels bump into each other and kinda take each other out. But seed, all hail the might dragoons, just ownage.
I never seem to have this problem with my Nu... but I do with my Gunbarrel Dagger.

...and thank you for agreeing with me, nooby2!

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katoma
Major
Major


Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
Alucius wrote:
dam straight. Plus seed got superior technology compared to UC. Hell, UC funnel units fail cuz their funnels bump into each other and kinda take each other out. But seed, all hail the might dragoons, just ownage.
I never seem to have this problem with my Nu... but I do with my Gunbarrel Dagger.

...and thank you for agreeing with me, nooby2!

I don't have problems with any of my funnel units. And I use a couple in times of bawdom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nooby2
Major
Major


Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Side 3

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
Alucius wrote:
dam straight. Plus seed got superior technology compared to UC. Hell, UC funnel units fail cuz their funnels bump into each other and kinda take each other out. But seed, all hail the might dragoons, just ownage.
I never seem to have this problem with my Nu... but I do with my Gunbarrel Dagger.

...and thank you for agreeing with me, nooby2!

We may be both sides of a coin here, but we can agree on funnels being better. Seeing the Sazabi and nu duke it out with those was good.

Funnels became a lot more reliable towards the end, but both dragoons and funnels/bits have their pros and cons.

Funnels rely on the pilot and his/her newtype abilities.

Dragoons don't.

Example would be Hi-nu/Nightingales haxy fin funnels/funnels. But the downside would be like Gundam UC where Marida got blinded and funnels became useless.
My Poor Marida T^T.

Dragoons work on a system base, if I'm not wrong. Correct me here cause I haven't watched SEED and never will. Like X,Y,Z Coordinates.

If you're talking bits, Then the G-Bits from Gundam X. Now that's awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:49 pm

nooby2 wrote:
If you're talking bits, Then the G-Bits from Gundam X. Now that's awesome stuff.
S rank Gundam X with the ability to summon C rank G-Bits!
star eyes

Screw funnels! I want to summon an army! XD

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nooby2
Major
Major


Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Side 3

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
nooby2 wrote:
If you're talking bits, Then the G-Bits from Gundam X. Now that's awesome stuff.
S rank Gundam X with the ability to summon C rank G-Bits!
star eyes

Screw funnels! I want to summon an army! XD

If Nightingale could summon Geara Dogas. Hoh shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katoma
Major
Major


Posts : 468
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm

nooby2 wrote:
blayaden01 wrote:
nooby2 wrote:
If you're talking bits, Then the G-Bits from Gundam X. Now that's awesome stuff.
S rank Gundam X with the ability to summon C rank G-Bits!
star eyes

Screw funnels! I want to summon an army! XD

If Nightingale could summon Geara Dogas. Hoh shit.

Geara Dogas? Screw that. Try the Mother/Child Funnel/Bit Deal that I think Geymalk used?

Nightingale -> Jagd Dogas -> Funnels!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Some furf
Captain
Captain


Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-03-28
Location : English places

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

That would be an interesting weapon. Fires out a couple of pods like the GP-03, which auto-target and deploy funnels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nooby2
Major
Major


Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Side 3

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 am

Oh man...

That would be scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeeRain
Haro
Haro


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Freedom cuz SEED wins you all. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam   Today at 3:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Which one should i get? Strike Freedom or 00 Raiser/00 Gundam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marcus Mosiah Garvey Freedom Fighter & HERO OF JAMAICA and the AFRICAN MOVEMENT
» Sierra Leone chief freedom fighters in the 1800-1900
» LONDON TUBE DRIVERS GO ON 24 HOUR STRIKE
» GORDON BROWN TOPS UP SALARY - The Sunday Express
» MCCANNS AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH/Cristobell

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: