SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you guys earn money quickly?

Go down 
+4
Exertim
LiLMewmew
Alucius
rexlee123
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rexlee123
Beginner
Beginner

How do you guys earn money quickly?  Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Im talking about game money btw, share your ideas if you can and about the kr sdgo mission guide it doesn't tell me what i have to do, it just tell me what my reward is.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 am

jump... and have no life... that usually works. u should talk to the master of jumpin, OMG
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 am

Alucius wrote:
jump... and have no life... that usually works. u should talk to the master of jumpin, OMG
no. that would be ioncanon
he got like 2 million G

You know it!
Back to top Go down
Exertim
Corporal
Corporal
Exertim

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:29 am

KR SDGO mission guide implies he's on KR, so the only real way to is to PvP a lot and win.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:58 am

Exertim wrote:
KR SDGO mission guide implies he's on KR, so the only real way to is to PvP a lot and win.

Nope. Buy a lot of those 30k money packs with CASH.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
rexlee123
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:48 am

Alucius wrote:
what does jump means? and btw I'm getting my money on payapl, it might take a long a month though.
Back to top Go down
Exertim
Corporal
Corporal
Exertim

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 am

rexlee123 wrote:
Alucius wrote:
what does jump means? and btw I'm getting my money on payapl, it might take a long a month though.

Jumping is basically where your team and your opponents team make a room and trade wins by killing each other at 3:58. It's a boring and fast way to make money.

Also, the point packs in KR are a rip off, 20,000 cash for 42,000 points ._. you're better off paying Yanli's Chinese farmers if you want points.
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Or he could spam E, N, or H (maybe EX with a good group of friends) A Baoa Qu. 2nd best thing to diving.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Katoma wrote:
Or he could spam E, N, or H (maybe EX with a good group of friends) A Baoa Qu. 2nd best thing to diving.
is al baoa qu a good money-earner, then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
VTL
VTL

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:44 pm

You get like 22x G in Ex. Plus if you're lucky you might get G or plans in the capsules. Takes about 4-5 minutes depending on your speed.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:48 pm

So...what about normal? About the same as a pvp match? Like 130 G or so plus capsule?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm

only problem with pvp is that some ppl overkill before time is up and some waste time, that's why money is less than jump. Cuz usually always kill at 358. Unlike normal pvp, some guys kill at 2:30 which waste 30 secs and some kill like 3:15. so no money.
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 pm

VTL wrote:
You get like 22x G in Ex. Plus if you're lucky you might get G or plans in the capsules. Takes about 4-5 minutes depending on your speed.

With Jam it's roughly 3 minutes I think with a good party with good range high ammo Scissors or Rocks (WZAR and DSH not included).

HWS purged
A Pro Master user (This person will do most of the work on the W side of E zone, E Zone of W zone, and preferably either side of N zone. His job in part 3 will be Zeong's side)
And something else, I forgot what we used.

If possible, the Jammer should be Neue, and bleed while taking out the BS while the players get the grunts not humping the Neue. This saves ~20 seconds in theory.

If you can't get EX ABQ down, take the following into EX Meisters

Neue (Host, will rush down in phase one and take on EVERY Grunt on it's own, this should allow it to bleed, the allies will PROTECT Exia)

3x VDash (MAXIMUM TOLERANCE OF 1 APS2 REPLACEMENT!!!!!)

Jam after phase 2.

We at one point were beating it with over 6 minutes left. And yes, they were killing the Flags AND Graham.
Back to top Go down
Zeithri
Major
Major
Zeithri

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 am

VTL wrote:

22x G?
Is that.. 2200 or 22 000?
Or just 220?
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 am

If you kill basically everything you get 220-odd G a run.

If you're insanely lucky, you can literally get 1,100 a run every run. Hence why I choose EX, adds another mix to the odds.

If you change things into G costs.

+70~ to +110~ G tops
+900 G (Mix plan)
+'1600' G (Single Paints)
+X M points (Items and Cash only paints. I know Red paint is obtainable here)
+X G (Cost for Skill parts)

Overall, you save, and arguably profit, infinitely more grinding missions non-stop than PVPing all the live long day.

Let's say I get nothing but paints. Let's ignore the whole 'but I can't sell 'em or don't want this type' deal.

I forgot how much a set costs, so let's say 1,200 for one set, and 1,600 for a single can (like how you buy pure colors like Blue, Silver, Red, etc).

If I do 200 Runs of EX ABQ, and only get paint cans obtainable with G:

1,400 (average) x 200 = 280000 G in savings in paint.

That's actually quite impressive itself.

With EX ABQ, if you take even a OC3 A-Rank, it costs roughly 300 per recharge.

You gain 22X roughly a round.

In 2 rounds you already pay for your unit.

It takes 5 to recharge your battleship in an all lost scenario. 4 if you all win (300 x 3 = 900, not 1000)

All and all, you gain infinitely more and pay less doing ABQ. It also is more fun doing the Scenario missions than PVP at points since nobody loses, unless you're joking around and doing "White Base Vs ABQ" like scenarios, lol.

Edit: Some (not so quick) math:

Presuming we ignore post mission rewards:

220 x 20 = 4400 per 20 missions.

With an S-Rank or SS at OC3, that's a 3900 profit.

In total, you gain roughly 240 average between 1 win and 1 loss of a Battleship match/dive.

240 x 20 = 4800. - 1000 = 3800. The -1000 is unnegotiable.

Add on your roughly 95 G bonuses, ignoring paints, skill parts, etc.

95 x 20 = 1900 more.

3900 + 1900 = 5800 an hour in roughly the same frame of time as a dive.

You're definitely gaining more overall if you can beat EX ABQ in 3 minutes (same amount of time as a Dive) every time.

Edit 2 (related, but not exactly on topic):

In addition you gain roughly 180 (or is it 230...) Exp base in an EX ABQ run.

You gain about 100 for a normal Dive.

Yeah, seriously, PVP is out of style if you want to exceed in this game statwise, unless you're obsessed with Rank. It may require more 'effort' (annoying NPCs and all). BUt I'd rather deal with NPCs than laggers, botters, repetitive owning of bots, losing on purpose, etc.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 am

What about on Easy or Normal?
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:36 am

tehprognoob wrote:
What about on Easy or Normal?

If I remember, easy is about 120 G and 140 Exp. I know the exp is always a bit above the G though.

Overall you'd want to do N though. It's EXACTLY as easy as E, except the enemies got a smidgeon more HP, so it takes an extra good hit or 2 to take out the Zakoms and Gelgs. The EXP and G gains also raise I think somewhere between 10-30 each?

I know also that the hands give +5 G, and I think +10 or 15 Exp each... I think xD.

I need to experiment in on that mission more in detail. I might make a full guide about it.
Back to top Go down
VTL
VTL

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:19 am

I know the hands give 5g each on expert, so I'm pretty sure it's also 5g each in the other difficulties.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:47 am

Time to get grinding. Just finished the last 3,000G Hard quest and don't have any quick money routes anymore.
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 pm

VTL wrote:
I know the hands give 5g each on expert, so I'm pretty sure it's also 5g each in the other difficulties.

Today I'm going to do a comprehensive guide on ABQ. Complete Grinding Guide

(Best suits to use in a Jam and out, G Gained by each individual unit's destruction. G Gained by completing a phase(?), etc.

Then I'm going to go a step further, count 50 playthroughs and what I obtain from the rewards.

Make a guide so comprehensive you get a general idea of just how much you profit from ABQ on EX level. AND how much you save.
Back to top Go down
Zeithri
Major
Major
Zeithri

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Katoma wrote:
If you kill basically everything you get 220-odd G a run.

If you're insanely lucky, you can literally get 1,100 a run every run. Hence why I choose EX, adds another mix to the odds.

If you change things into G costs.

+70~ to +110~ G tops
+900 G (Mix plan)
+'1600' G (Single Paints)
+X M points (Items and Cash only paints. I know Red paint is obtainable here)
+X G (Cost for Skill parts)

Overall, you save, and arguably profit, infinitely more grinding missions non-stop than PVPing all the live long day.

Let's say I get nothing but paints. Let's ignore the whole 'but I can't sell 'em or don't want this type' deal.

I forgot how much a set costs, so let's say 1,200 for one set, and 1,600 for a single can (like how you buy pure colors like Blue, Silver, Red, etc).

If I do 200 Runs of EX ABQ, and only get paint cans obtainable with G:

1,400 (average) x 200 = 280000 G in savings in paint.

That's actually quite impressive itself.

With EX ABQ, if you take even a OC3 A-Rank, it costs roughly 300 per recharge.

You gain 22X roughly a round.

In 2 rounds you already pay for your unit.

It takes 5 to recharge your battleship in an all lost scenario. 4 if you all win (300 x 3 = 900, not 1000)

All and all, you gain infinitely more and pay less doing ABQ. It also is more fun doing the Scenario missions than PVP at points since nobody loses, unless you're joking around and doing "White Base Vs ABQ" like scenarios, lol.

Edit: Some (not so quick) math:

Presuming we ignore post mission rewards:

220 x 20 = 4400 per 20 missions.

With an S-Rank or SS at OC3, that's a 3900 profit.

In total, you gain roughly 240 average between 1 win and 1 loss of a Battleship match/dive.

240 x 20 = 4800. - 1000 = 3800. The -1000 is unnegotiable.

Add on your roughly 95 G bonuses, ignoring paints, skill parts, etc.

95 x 20 = 1900 more.

3900 + 1900 = 5800 an hour in roughly the same frame of time as a dive.

You're definitely gaining more overall if you can beat EX ABQ in 3 minutes (same amount of time as a Dive) every time.

Edit 2 (related, but not exactly on topic):

In addition you gain roughly 180 (or is it 230...) Exp base in an EX ABQ run.

You gain about 100 for a normal Dive.

Yeah, seriously, PVP is out of style if you want to exceed in this game statwise, unless you're obsessed with Rank. It may require more 'effort' (annoying NPCs and all). BUt I'd rather deal with NPCs than laggers, botters, repetitive owning of bots, losing on purpose, etc.

I don't agree, at all with any of your calculations.
Whenever you get paint through missions, it tends to be the most disgusting paint combinations known to man. Getting single colors is nice.
But you're still only getting 220cr per mission, which is the same as PvP will give you when you win.
I tried for the first time in my SDGO career to dive yesterday. I was making 200 for loosing and 300 for winning per game. Not just 100.

That being said, Missions have the random chance mechanic of teasing you with suit plans that you'll never get because it's always a capsule away from you (in my experiance).
But doing any mission above Normal is a chore with people thinking they can join with anything less of a A-Rank or just worthless A-Ranks.
Not to mention that many who joins with S-Ranks are usually atrocious and completely incapable of using it to any effect.

I don't know, maybe it's just me who end up with bad players all the time Crying On Floor
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Zeithri wrote:
Whenever you get paint through missions, it tends to be the most disgusting paint combinations known to man. Getting single colors is nice.
But you're still only getting 220cr per mission, which is the same as PvP will give you when you win.
I tried for the first time in my SDGO career to dive yesterday. I was making 200 for loosing and 300 for winning per game. Not just 100.

That being said, Missions have the random chance mechanic of teasing you with suit plans that you'll never get because it's always a capsule away from you (in my experiance).
But doing any mission above Normal is a chore with people thinking they can join with anything less of a A-Rank or just worthless A-Ranks.
Not to mention that many who joins with S-Ranks are usually atrocious and completely incapable of using it to any effect.

I don't know, maybe it's just me who end up with bad players all the time Crying On Floor

OBJECTION!

The point isn't if they're useful or not or if you like them or not (the ones you get), the point is you're getting something worth at least 1,200 G for free.

And I get mix plans, oh do I get them, I'm about to post up a topic to do a complete comparison based on the 21 runs I've done today of EX ABQ. It's good enough to give a general point.

Also, that's why you do it with friends, or keep the zergs (am I using this right...?) out. 2-3 WZ, 1 WZC-2, F91s, HWS, all of this is generally acceptable. And my god, HAC, need I say more about HACing?
Back to top Go down
VTL
VTL

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Quote :
The point isn't if they're useful or not or if you like them or not (the ones you get), the point is you're getting something worth at least 1,200 G for free.

This is where the argument diverges. You may get something that is worth 1.2k g, but it is worth nothing if one does not use it.

Let me use an example, my grandmother keeps old tin cans and cardboard boxes. She says they can be useful to hold things in, but in the last 10+ years, I've never seen her use it for anything aside from occupying space in some corner of the room. I've gotten into countless arguments with her about it. She says there is a possibility that it will be useful, although I cannot deny such possibility but it seems very unlikely given the circumstances I've been seeing.

Now to use it in the paint case here, sure the paints might be worth 1.2k G in the shop, but if the owner themselves find the paints disgusting and tells themselves that they will never ever use it (The circumstances). Then why would that person count the paint set to be of any value? Plus, wasabi hasn't update the prizes in the capsules as often as KR; hence whatever paint we get from the capsules, we probably have like a dozen of them already.

So my question is, how useful is something if one never uses it at all? It can be argued that it might as well not have existed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 pm

VTL wrote:
Quote :

This is where the argument diverges. You may get something that is worth 1.2k g, but it is worth nothing if one does not use it.

Let me use an example, my grandmother keeps old tin cans and cardboard boxes. She says they can be useful to hold things in, but in the last 10+ years, I've never seen her use it for anything aside from occupying space in some corner of the room. I've gotten into countless arguments with her about it. She says there is a possibility that it will be useful, although I cannot deny such possibility but it seems very unlikely given the circumstances I've been seeing.

Now to use it in the paint case here, sure the paints might be worth 1.2k G in the shop, but if the owner themselves find the paints disgusting and tells themselves that they will never ever use it (The circumstances). Then why would that person count the paint set to be of any value? Plus, wasabi hasn't update the prizes in the capsules as often as KR; hence whatever paint we get from the capsules, we probably have like a dozen of them already.

So my question is, how useful is something if one never uses it at all? It can be argued that it might as well not have existed in the first place.

VT, I posted a new topic about this whole thing lol, but I geuss we can consider this the topic to discuss the iffy details like this.

IN response: I did ignore the cost of paints in my test excluding in the "Item/paint/etc" costs, and even then you got to consider it is normally worth something (980 G namely).

But I will acknowledge your point, hence why I broke the values into "as G" and "as items" and listed the plans seperately.
Back to top Go down
Zeithri
Major
Major
Zeithri

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Katoma wrote:
Zeithri wrote:

OBJECTION!

And I get mix plans, oh do I get them, I'm about to post up a topic to do a complete comparison based on the 21 runs I've done today of EX ABQ. It's good enough to give a general point.

Also, that's why you do it with friends, or keep the zergs (am I using this right...?) out. 2-3 WZ, 1 WZC-2, F91s, HWS, all of this is generally acceptable. And my god, HAC, need I say more about HACing?

I WAS OBJECTED! OMG!

I'll read that post as soon as I've made this reply.
But I don't have any such friends nor do I have WZ/WZC/F91/HWS nor whatever the heck "HAC" is.
Although I sure would like WZC due to it's effectiveness in Missions and general awesomeness.

cute

VTL wrote:
Let me use an example, my grandmother keeps old tin cans and cardboard boxes. She says they can be useful to hold things in..

Off topic; Sounds like a friend of mines father who grew up during the end of WWII so he tends to save things since they "May become useful" if such thing would happen again.
I suppose it's kinda that mentallity, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys earn money quickly?    How do you guys earn money quickly?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you guys earn money quickly?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next