SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:39 pm

This is the conclusion of all my research today, using 21 mission runs as a basis. This of course presumes you got a good team and can beat it every round within 3 minutes (roughly the time of a Dive).

Vartio's Research Document wrote:

Totals (Minimums):
270 Exp (254)
230(5?) G (219)

Phase 2: 139/123

Base Exp/G Gains on EX:
+15 EXP/+10 G from EX BSs (23 Grunts in Phase 1, interesting)
+1 Exp/G for Grunts (Non-Gelgoog)
+2 Exp/+2 G (Gelgoog)
+80 Exp/+60 G (Zeong)
+5 Exp/+5 G (Hands)

(Personal notes: Melee part = 90 G each, non Spec parts = 120 g Each, Spec part = 160g each).
(Personal note 2: Hides = 25m for 30 hides. 21 M for 30 Teleports, Shields, Boost Downs, SP Downs, Newtype Pressures, and 30 M for 30 SP Down (Deluxe?).

Rewards:
+76 G
+83 G
+78 G
6 Melee part (540 G)
+70 G
+92 G
+94 G
+83 G
Paint Set (980 G)
+77 G
+94 G
+108 G
Vaccine x7 (840 G)
Gelgoog Commander (900 G)
2x Warp Item (? M)
Paint Set (980 G)
+109 G
+75 G
Paint (1600 G)
+96 G
+91 G

(Total G only: 1,226 G) (2,126 G with plan)
(Gains from all Non M Items: 5,840 G (900 of which to a mix plan))
(The 230 a run: 230 x 21 = 4,830 G)

4,830 - 1,080 = 3750 G for a non-OC3 both skills S-Rank
+1,226 (ignoring mix plan) = 4976 G

Dive ~250 a round (exchanging) = 5,000 G
-1000 for ship recharge = 4,000 G (+200/300 depending on 21st match)
You gain ~750 G more.

Then you add on items...

You get the idea.

Note: MOST of the obtained the Paint cans given are of the 1,600 variety it appears, or the M Varieties. The 6-sets are mostly the 980 G brands. This is quite interesting itself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeithri
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Then you add on items?
But I don't use items in PvP (And since I haven't done many of the difficult missions, I've not needed to 'waste' money on that either).

Basically, your calculations are based on if you have a good team or not.
If you don't, Diving is a better money gathering than grinding missions.

Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Zeithri wrote:
Then you add on items?
But I don't use items in PvP (And since I haven't done many of the difficult missions, I've not needed to 'waste' money on that either).

Right?

Diving however is banned in most Servers.

In addition you don't need a "good" team, more or less an INTELLIGENT team. High OCs help.

And most of all, Diving is also based on constantly getting people on the other side.

If you clan Dive, you need 4.

If you don't, you need up to 7.

Easier to just grind missions in all ways, shapes, and forms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VTL

PostSubject: Re: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:35 pm

9.5 out of 10 ship rooms in TW server are dive rooms. There's plenty of rooms to dive, same with the rd/bd rooms.

And as you've said "you don't need a "good" team, more or less an INTELLIGENT team. High OCs help." Intelligence and high OCs are hard to come by; whereas in dive rooms, any half-minded person with a machine-gun-like weapon is good to go.

Quote :

I'm going to have to disagree here as you have left out the effort variable. Note that I'm not arguing diving is legitimate in any way, but rather, just that dive rooms are easier, not faster, to make G. It is easier in the sense that you don't need to pay constant attention to the game since there is always someone who is really keen on making sure things go right, and there is no restriction in the units you want to level. I.e: You can't really use a cr rick dom 2 to successfully grind Ex A bao a qu over and over again.

Missions are indeed a great way to earn exp and money if you have a "good" team. The definition of "good" that I am using here consist of teammates who knows what they're doing and are using units that are well suited for that mission. Both factors, however, limit the selection of players in terms of the units they can use and the players themselves. Whereas diving providing an easier access to Gs with minimum effort, but is a ban-able offense.

In conclusion, do missions if you know 2-3 other people who knows their stuff. Or take the easy way out and dive with the minimal risk of being banned by wasabi (who rarely bans divers).

Last edited by VTL on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeithri
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Katoma wrote:
Zeithri wrote:
Then you add on items?

Right?

In addition you don't need a "good" team, more or less an INTELLIGENT team. High OCs help.

And most of all, Diving is also based on constantly getting people on the other side.

What?
No, it isn't easier to grind missions "In all ways, shapes and forms".

Here's an example; My two best units is a LV2 (soon OC1) Apsalus II and a LV1 Psyco Scissor.
The only reason we managed to win on Normal Mission 3 was due to me starting to melee the boss Apsalus II behind a rock causing it to slightly bug-out since it couldn't hit me back for some strange reason. We finished the mission with 10 seconds to spare.

So no, missions is not easier to grind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Zeithri wrote:
Katoma wrote:
Zeithri wrote:
Then you add on items?

Right?

What?
No, it isn't easier to grind missions "In all ways, shapes and forms".

Here's an example; My two best units is a LV2 (soon OC1) Apsalus II and a LV1 Psyco Scissor.
The only reason we managed to win on Normal Mission 3 was due to me starting to melee the boss Apsalus II behind a rock causing it to slightly bug-out since it couldn't hit me back for some strange reason. We finished the mission with 10 seconds to spare.

So no, missions is not easier to grind.

You do know ABQ is the easiest mission in the game, right?

And I've pwned in EX ABQ with a basic F91, it's really easy enough that ANY decent unit can excel, as long as the user can dodge (even then it's not that easy... damn Zakoms and ships in phase 1 are deadly).

And any Mission 3 difficulty over E isn't even easy at all, especially if your team is giving a darn about Amatu/Rising. 4 Psycos, or 3 Psycos and a WZ, and they ALL focus on the Apsalus 2. Unless you're playing for the Gp02A, that team is far more than enough.

And if those are your 'best', I fear what's your worst. Any newb should automatically aim for a certain set of units which are good for missions AND PVP. Great you have 2 but... you really must be lazy on training units :S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

My Research: Missions > Diving overall (*EXCLUDING BD*)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1