SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blayaden01
blayaden01

Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Empty
PostSubject: Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy   Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:26 pm

While I was reviewing some mobile suits on the SDGO Wiki, I clicked the "video" link for the Gunbarrel Dagger. Under the commentary section, I couldn't help but notice this statement-

This suit has two drawbacks. The first is that it moves well in space and receives penalties on land. Being a C rank, these penalties are heavy and affect its response and speed greatly.

I havent noticed any difference between "walking" and "hovering" suits abilities (aside from the fact that one walks and the other hovers)... But I have noticed and that all suits slow down in water, except "marine" suits like the Acguy- which get a speed boost. Anyone have any input? Are there really "major" differences? My Ground GM seems to perform decently in space... but is it that much worse than the "versitale" GM? Or a "hovering" Gunbarrel Dagger?
questioning
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy   Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 am

hovering suits dont slow down in water. They just move as normal.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy   Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:49 am

also, hover units don't slide on ice.
Back to top Go down
nooby2
Major
Major
nooby2

PostSubject: Re: Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy   Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 am

Alucius wrote:
also, hover units don't slide on ice.

Bloody hell hate that map. Slide here slide there. Only exception is I'm using hover. Most of Zeon is not.

Most suits differences are obvious. More so on walking than hovering since you can't tell.

Use a gouf and zaku minelayer on colony laser. You're walking but laser counts as space. Gouf slows and zakus is faster.

Generally units in water only get boost from walking. Not boosting. IMO.

And for the few suits that are air type, those things are fast. Dinn, gouf flight and aps. That's it I think.

Hovering is cool but I like my walking suits. Feels more MS ish.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy   Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 pm

nooby2 wrote:
And for the few suits that are air type, those things are fast. Dinn, gouf flight and aps. That's it I think.
Aries too IIRC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy   Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile suit Movement/Topogrophy
Page 1 of 1