SDGO Taiwan-Korea


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Greatest guide possible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Argama3
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 am

Alucius wrote:
cept in KR, rocks are pretty OP. And 1 combo scissors are a bit... cheap?

1 combo leaves scissor with barely any hp either way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstory
Major
Major


Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Side 3

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 am

IMO, type advantage shouldn't be worth as high as skill level and teamwork ability on teams as anything you lack can be covered by your teammates unless your teammates sux. Though on 1:1 it would be advantageous especially on an open map where you need to deal more damage faster than your opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Type is not the most importance thing if you're fighting smart. Personally, I just came off from raping SF, the highest-ranking scissor (hint: highest RANKING) with my WZC, a supposedly outdated paper. (Then of course I zoa'd, like usual)

I think that you're kinda like me, going after the easiest kill to rack up kill points for yourself. Don't do that; do things for the team unless you're in a FFA room. Then F up everything in your path based on difficulty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
Argama3
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am

tehprognoob wrote:
Type is not the most importance thing if you're fighting smart. Personally, I just came off from raping SF, the highest-ranking scissor (hint: highest RANKING) with my WZC, a supposedly outdated paper. (Then of course I zoa'd, like usual)

I think that you're kinda like me, going after the easiest kill to rack up kill points for yourself. Don't do that; do things for the team unless you're in a FFA room. Then F up everything in your path based on difficulty.

i don't play point matches. I play deathmatch. I'm not going after the easiest kill just because i want to get more kills, i want to kill the enemy off quickly so i can make a 3:4 situation. That's when "skill" kicks in. Better you are, faster you'll kill the enemy and eventually easier win.

As sdgo is a game greatly influenced by teamwork, going after a favourable situation is what "smart" choice would be.

Although it depends on situation, instead of going 1:1 against sfreedom with WZC to show off skills, leave the sf to your teammate, go destroy a rock and team up with your team to destroy a sf. That is called fighting smart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:45 am

thanks for pulling me into the argument -_-
o yea, friggin SF is coming straight at you, so you leave it alone to go rock-hunting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
Argama3
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 am

tehprognoob wrote:
thanks for pulling me into the argument -_-
o yea, friggin SF is coming straight at you, so you leave it alone to go rock-hunting?

If SF is charging at you by itself with no support and you have your team close by, just team up and kick its ass.

If you're the only one left then it's 1:1 with no other choice.

If it's not, i don't see why a paper should be by itself for a scissor to snipe when it should be fulfilling the role of a support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argama3
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:46 am

Alucius wrote:
uh, pretty sure they removed the bonus dmg system in KR so scissors don't get 1 combo by rocks... so...

I just asked gm and apparently dmg bonus system is still there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 am

Argama3 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
thanks for pulling me into the argument -_-
o yea, friggin SF is coming straight at you, so you leave it alone to go rock-hunting?

If SF is charging at you by itself with no support and you have your team close by, just team up and kick its ass.

If you're the only one left then it's 1:1 with no other choice.

If it's not, i don't see why a paper should be by itself for a scissor to snipe when it should be fulfilling the role of a support

all of my teammates were engaged, i was happily providing artillerty cover and sf just came at me from the other side of the dune. why the hell would i leave strike freedom alone and engage a rock that someone else is fighting and leave my back open to sf beamspam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
Argama3
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Argama3 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
thanks for pulling me into the argument -_-
o yea, friggin SF is coming straight at you, so you leave it alone to go rock-hunting?

If SF is charging at you by itself with no support and you have your team close by, just team up and kick its ass.

If you're the only one left then it's 1:1 with no other choice.

If it's not, i don't see why a paper should be by itself for a scissor to snipe when it should be fulfilling the role of a support

all of my teammates were engaged, i was happily providing artillerty cover and sf just came at me from the other side of the dune. why the hell would i leave strike freedom alone and engage a rock that someone else is fighting and leave my back open to sf beamspam?

first line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Argama3 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
Argama3 wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:
thanks for pulling me into the argument -_-
o yea, friggin SF is coming straight at you, so you leave it alone to go rock-hunting?

If SF is charging at you by itself with no support and you have your team close by, just team up and kick its ass.

If you're the only one left then it's 1:1 with no other choice.

If it's not, i don't see why a paper should be by itself for a scissor to snipe when it should be fulfilling the role of a support

all of my teammates were engaged, i was happily providing artillerty cover and sf just came at me from the other side of the dune. why the hell would i leave strike freedom alone and engage a rock that someone else is fighting and leave my back open to sf beamspam?

first line

?

and leave t3, nataku and god just to engage a sf that i shot down in 30 seconds anyway?
if my teammates left their people, the aforementioned rocks wouldve fucked everyone there.
theres the welfare of the team to consider. a stray unit like sf would induce too much of a shift in the balance of power. as the sole paper it was my duty to cover the rocks. of course i went after sf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Same as I said on the other topic. Stop making stupid topics. They will be locked.

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Greatest guide possible   Today at 3:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Greatest guide possible
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» jamaica's appleton estate tour guide
» IRC Guide (how to chat with us)
» The greatest dream origami - Kawasaki Toshikazu
» Guide: How to Congress in Congress
» Ukrainian Film Director’s Defiant Court Statement: 'The Greatest Sin Is Cowardice'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Guides-
Jump to: