SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Sniper II

Go down 
+4
Zero
00Qanta
blayaden01
tehprognoob
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

hey blayaden, this is directed @ u.
i wan GM Sniper II for AMATU. LITERALLY almost all other components are in cap 10, just the gm sniper 2. how hard was it for you to cap?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
blayaden01
blayaden01

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
hey blayaden, this is directed @ u.
i wan GM Sniper II for AMATU. LITERALLY almost all other components are in cap 10, just the gm sniper 2. how hard was it for you to cap?
It was my first (non-trainer) suit. I got pretty lucky, I didn't know how important a four slot suit was at the time. I don't ever really recall using that particular capsule that much.

I don't think its too terribly hard to cap... its your standard C rank common suit.
Back to top Go down
00Qanta
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
00Qanta

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 am

I actually got a GM sniper II 4C on my first roll last time.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Major
Major
Zero

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 pm

I got 2 C4 GM Sniper II and 1 c2 GM Sniper II after 10 rolls
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 am

1st roll...Mermaid
2nd Roll, GM
3rd roll, Mermaid
4th roll, Mermaid.
Still no GM Sniper II -_- this is harder than Gold Frame to roll.
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 am

GM Sniper 2 is better off as material for stuff like AMATU and Launcher Strike as it is simply not good enough to stand it's own ground against other similar suits...although it is a solid sniper that can adapt itself with Phase Shift and I-Field...i had three qualms about it...

-The most distinctive disadvantage of GM Sniper 2 is the sniper precision skill that is placed on the second slot other than the first...giving it a huge blow as sniper precision is an important skill for extra damage and reload on it's crucial weapon three...this makes it rather weak compared to other suits with Precision on the first slot as it needs to collect more SP to utilize it along with it's OC stat penalties.

-Another main issue with the suit is it's rather useless Agility Up skill which although arguable that it helps speeds up the raising of the machinegun which helps in rate of fire...it is better replaced with some other skill like attack up or the commander buff skills...as being a sniper is to inflict huge loads of damage at a time than to fire machineguns over and over again...

-The last issue i had with the suit is that although not so crucial to other players...i felt that it's quicksnipe is rather hard to master as it requires the right timing for the beam to come out...doing QS too fast with cause the beam to hit the ground and doing QS too slow with end with the same result...

The best thing we can hope for is either a balance of the suit by switching the position of the first skill with it's second skill(highly impossible Crying or Very sad ) or introduce a CU version of the GM Sniper 2 which either changes position of both it's skills or replace Agi Up with something better...

Juz my piece of thought.. fistful of resent
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am

well i was mainly curious since blayaden keeps going on and on bout his gm ssniper II. anyhow, got it after three mermaids and 2 GM AEUGs. gonna mix amatu now. was always a better scissors player than paper or rock
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 am

eugenelow wrote:
GM Sniper 2 is better off as material for stuff like AMATU and Launcher Strike as it is simply not good enough to stand it's own ground against other similar suits...although it is a solid sniper that can adapt itself with Phase Shift and I-Field...i had three qualms about it...

-The most distinctive disadvantage of GM Sniper 2 is the sniper precision skill that is placed on the second slot other than the first...giving it a huge blow as sniper precision is an important skill for extra damage and reload on it's crucial weapon three...this makes it rather weak compared to other suits with Precision on the first slot as it needs to collect more SP to utilize it along with it's OC stat penalties.

-Another main issue with the suit is it's rather useless Agility Up skill which although arguable that it helps speeds up the raising of the machinegun which helps in rate of fire...it is better replaced with some other skill like attack up or the commander buff skills...as being a sniper is to inflict huge loads of damage at a time than to fire machineguns over and over again...

-The last issue i had with the suit is that although not so crucial to other players...i felt that it's quicksnipe is rather hard to master as it requires the right timing for the beam to come out...doing QS too fast with cause the beam to hit the ground and doing QS too slow with end with the same result...

The best thing we can hope for is either a balance of the suit by switching the position of the first skill with it's second skill(highly impossible Crying or Very sad ) or introduce a CU version of the GM Sniper 2 which either changes position of both it's skills or replace Agi Up with something better...

Juz my piece of thought.. fistful of resent
Each suit has its pros and cons. Some have more than others. For me, a big pro is that the GM Sniper II is my favorite mech in the Gundam metaverse. That and its got the second highest attack for a C rank. Very Happy

I can live with a sub-par suit. I've known about its issues for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Nobody particularly cares what you use as long as you kick some metal ass with it.

That's what is lacking in today's players. Everybody relies on the "talent" the suit has (like big beams and homings). Nobody ever wants to put in effort to truly be good.
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 pm

blayaden01 wrote:

Each suit has its pros and cons. Some have more than others. For me, a big pro is that the GM Sniper II is my favorite mech in the Gundam metaverse. That and its got the second highest attack for a C rank. Very Happy

I can live with a sub-par suit. I've known about its issues for a long time now.

blay,i admire u for ur passion in using a suit u like in terms of aesthetics no matter how sub par it is when compared to hax suits like AR Athene and V-Dash(Stupid UPC)...i am also similar to you actually...i have a profound love for the Dynames line of suits...and although i already had gotten a C3 AR Dynames Full Shield...that didnt stop me from getting the redundant A Dynames and training it up to OC4(and still going) even with people calling me naive for using a subpar suit although already having the superior one(Full Shield EQ)...i even coloured it white and called it Dynaleeh, the second form of Dynames. fistful of resent if u can find a thread of mine in the Q and A section where i ask about Kyrios's OC questions...u will know how dedicated i am to playing suits based on how i like them in the anime and not how HAXX there are in the game...

Once again my post above was just a piece of thought... You know it! ...play on your favourite suit...i still hope for a revamp CU version of it though.. big eyes
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 pm

remember the words of char aznable: a superior pilot makes a superior mobile suit
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:16 am

tehprognoob wrote:
remember the words of char aznable: a superior pilot makes a superior mobile suit

and what did that get him? a destroyed zeong with a damaged gundam standing over it
Back to top Go down
alopgamers
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
alopgamers

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:49 am

masterofz wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

and what did that get him? a destroyed zeong with a damaged gundam standing over it

Also from Char "One does not care to aknowledge the mistakes of one's youth" Cool Pose
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 am

alopgamers wrote:
masterofz wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Also from Char "One does not care to aknowledge the mistakes of one's youth" Cool Pose

and he got a beat up hyaku
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:44 pm

eugenelow wrote:
Once again my post above was just a piece of thought... You know it! ...play on your favourite suit...i still hope for a revamp CU version of it though.. big eyes
Well, the chances are slim, but they're getting better; the next CU rank is gonna be the Guntank. So, you never know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Sniper II Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Sniper II   GM Sniper II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Sniper II
Page 1 of 1