SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buying M coins question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

Buying M coins question Empty
PostSubject: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Yeah i'm thinking of buying m coins using cn-usa but i wanna know when i buy it do they give me a code or the card?
Back to top Go down
tom
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
tom

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 am

they give codes. if they distributes cards that means you have to pay for shipping =.=.
Back to top Go down
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 am

So if they give me the codes how do i get it ._.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 am

Ah ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 am

careful though. There's two ways of getting coin. The more simple but expensive way is buy the coin packs. Cheaper but perhaps a bit more work is buy M card and try to get ur account verified. Although second method can be simple if u get someone to gift to yea in case u can't verify urs. Just don't buy M card and realize that you can't verify, that would sux.
Back to top Go down
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

So then what's the difference btw the m card and coin pack? And can you give me a link of them?

Last edited by Abyssknight9 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Coin pack is simple but expensive. However you don't have to be a full member to use it.
M card is cheaper but you need to be full member to add to your account.
Back to top Go down
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh ok can you also give me a link on where i can buy coin packs and m cards?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:30 am

both are in the guide section, one this through CN-USA and the other is through paypal via yanli.
Back to top Go down
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 am

So basically if i buy a taiwan wasabii 500 point card I get the code in my email but i need someone that can be trusted and have a full account in order to use the card?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 am

yep. Cuz i believe the current verification requires actual TW phone and some other stuff other than just a fake TW Social Security ID.
Back to top Go down
Abyssknight9
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Ah ok i get how it works now thank you for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying M coins question   Buying M coins question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying M coins question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: