Share | 

A question that i need an answer for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SonnyDays
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: A question that i need an answer for   Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Ok, i notice that this player in this video has his booster recover during melee? How did he do that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjQ7NmxVaI&feature=channel_video_title

If you dont want to watch the whole thing, just skip to 1:20 - 1:23

Please let me know if i am not allowed to post videos of another person's here, i will remove it asap.

Off topic: if anyone know the BGM the player used for that fight, can you give me the name please? Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 am

cuz its auto boost, not the WW/AA/SS/DD boost. Try in training, if u couple feet away from target, use melee 1 and watch him move forward without using boost. Then do one right next to enemy use all boost then melee atk and watch it recover.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstory
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 am

err you always regain boost if you melee on the ground or on a platform. Only when your hovering, on top of another unit, or in the air you dont recover boost when meleeing. I'm actually surprise you didn't notice that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonnyDays
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 am

hmm...then i guess when i am meleeing i am always somewhat hovering >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nooby2
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 pm

SonnyDays wrote:
Ok, i notice that this player in this video has his booster recover during melee? How did he do that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjQ7NmxVaI&feature=channel_video_title

If you dont want to watch the whole thing, just skip to 1:20 - 1:23

Please let me know if i am not allowed to post videos of another person's here, i will remove it asap.

Off topic: if anyone know the BGM the player used for that fight, can you give me the name please? Thanks xD

As for that 2nd question, Here you go. Always could use more UC goodness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4GYTY388Uw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 pm

1 have a question i have the hamma hamma and if i increase the attack in factory my funnels will increase to?
and the gunbarrel is not in the shop. TW server and thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstory
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:52 pm

first question:yes
2nd question:you get the mix plan from one of your quest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:47 pm

in the main page of SDGO wiki it said that for that mision the units that i need is
Psyco Gundam
Gundam Heavyarms Kai (EW)
Victory 2 Buster Gundam
so i only can use those units for win the gunbarrel or i can use other units?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 am

They are suggested for expert. Some may be KR only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:53 am

tehprognoob wrote:
They are suggested for expert. Some may be KR only.
so i can use other units
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:02 am

If you want to fail, sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 pm

what is better get the C robots from the shop or from the capsules for the plan mix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am

pizza wrote:
what is better get the C robots from the shop or from the capsules for the plan mix

Well, C ranks you buy from the shop cost 4200g and are pre-leveled and only have two slots. Capsule machines are cheaper, but require luck and leveling. However, you can only get 4 slot C ranks from capsule machines. (or events)

Since you're trying to mix Gunbarrel Dagger, both the Dagger 105 and Strike dagger are in the same capsule; so I'd probably just cap them.

*edit*
Also, the status of the required suits for mixing doesn't matter- as long as they meet the requirements (I.E. Skill one, skill 2, Custom 1) So you can use a 2 slot Dagger 105 with no battery left as the key, and it will still mix just fine.

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:19 am

on the plan mix what happens if one unit have better ATK, DEf, speed or other thing that the plan mix?
example i have the clamity gundam plan mix and my DINN that is one of the mix unit have more speed that the calamity, all the speed of the DINN will give it to the calamity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:10 am

pizza wrote:
on the plan mix what happens if one unit have better ATK, DEf, speed or other thing that the plan mix?
example i have the clamity gundam plan mix and my DINN that is one of the mix unit have more speed that the calamity, all the speed of the DINN will give it to the calamity?
Your Dinn is just one of the material required to fuse calamity gundam, and nothing will be transfer over. All material use for fusing will be gone, where only the "Key MS", which is the 1st MS in the list will be remain. After you successfully fuse calamity, it will start as "newbie " level, where you are require to train it to higher level to obtain things such as special attack, skill 1 and skill 2, or even higher to over custom level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 am

what is the name of the life match?? because i always like to play de life match but when i going to make it i dont find it. in what option are? and is there the hyperion gundam, Gaia Gundam or the Gedlav?? and thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 am

pizza wrote:
what is the name of the life match?? because i always like to play de life match but when i going to make it i dont find it. in what option are? and is there the hyperion gundam, Gaia Gundam or the Gedlav?? and thanks
If you referring to death match, its chinese name is 死亡競賽. There no hyperion or gedlav, as there only V gundam variations exist only so far in the game. Gaia will only be launch in new capsule next week in KR after update, so it will take quite some time before it reach tw server. You can always refer to gundam wiki for list of ms which exist in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizza
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:34 am

what are handicapped unit??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:41 am

pizza wrote:
what are handicapped unit??
I'm afraid I dont have enough information to help with you on that. Hopefully someone will come along and explain it in detail.

...on an unrelated note, stop bumping old threads. ESPECIALLY ones with vague titles that have already have had their answers... answered. -_-

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question that i need an answer for   Today at 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down

A question that i need an answer for
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1