SDGO Taiwan-Korea


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 help plox!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
axisprotoman
Journeyman
Journeyman


Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: help plox!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Yo can some1 please help me?
Im trying to do the terrain tut (2nd tut tab, 2nd mission) and i just cant complete. I get through dynames part, and kyrios. but as soon as i try to do exia's i die so fast. Idk what to do, can some1 help me ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 pm

The point of Exia's exercise is to attack one opponent while making sure you aren't vulnerable.

Basically, two Enact's will spawn. Choose the Enact that is the most vulnerable (able to melee it without being shot at by the second Enact) kill it, and wait for another Enact to spawn. Again, choose the Enact that's the most vulnerable and kill it. Rinse, repeat.

The final part has you using an AR Exia Seven Swords, and you need to kill 8 GN-X units and two Tieren Long Range Types (they spawn on some towers after you kill a few GN-X's). The point of the final part is to use all the skills you've learned. You have access to all 3 of your weapons. (but no skills)

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
axisprotoman
Journeyman
Journeyman


Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
The point of Exia's exercise is to attack one opponent while making sure you aren't vulnerable.

Basically, two Enact's will spawn. Choose the Enact that is the most vulnerable (able to melee it without being shot at by the second Enact) kill it, and wait for another Enact to spawn. Again, choose the Enact that's the most vulnerable and kill it. Rinse, repeat.

The final part has you using an AR Exia Seven Swords, and you need to kill 8 GN-X units and two Tieren Long Range Types (they spawn on some towers after you kill a few GN-X's). The point of the final part is to use all the skills you've learned. You have access to all 3 of your weapons. (but no skills)

Dood i just tryd that stragity but i still died.. maybe its just im terrible at this mission
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 am

axisprotoman wrote:
Dood i just tryd that stragity but i still died.. maybe its just im terrible at this mission

Its a "training mission" for a reason. You're probably rushing things. Stay in cover (like the Kyrios segment) and strike only when you KNOW you are clear.

Remember, they show up on the Radar! Pay attention to it!

Play the mission enough and you'll learn the spawn locations of the Enacts. Just keep at it!

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllelujahHaptism
Captain
Captain


Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 am

Lol u haz to be fast to beat that part, thats wat i did
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/ZangetsuShinigami
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:29 pm

AllelujahHaptism wrote:
Lol u haz to be fast to beat that part, thats wat i did
If you rush into things, you'll leave yourself vulnerable. I'm pretty sure that the strategy is to learn you opponents locations, and exploit their weaknesses.

For a new player, rushing into things only leads to disaster.

_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllelujahHaptism
Captain
Captain


Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:31 am

blayaden01 wrote:
AllelujahHaptism wrote:
Lol u haz to be fast to beat that part, thats wat i did
If you rush into things, you'll leave yourself vulnerable. I'm pretty sure that the strategy is to learn you opponents locations, and exploit their weaknesses.

For a new player, rushing into things only leads to disaster.
eh i beated it twice using the same tecnique
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/ZangetsuShinigami
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:10 am

AllelujahHaptism wrote:
eh i beated it twice using the same tecnique

*ahem*

"For a NEW PLAYER, rushing into things only leads to disaster."

Kindly note the part I highlighted. I have yet to find someone that is an expert at something new to them.


_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin


Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:04 am

well I always say if you're gonna die, try to deal as much damage as possible and take as many ppl as you can with you when you go down.

_________________
Be awed by my prowess!
俺様の美技に酔いな!
別沉醉在本大爺絕妙的球技下!

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zebra
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant


Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:03 am

hide in the buildings and when they get close to you just go with melee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1739
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 am

A video reference is always better than words

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllelujahHaptism
Captain
Captain


Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
AllelujahHaptism wrote:
eh i beated it twice using the same tecnique

*ahem*

"For a NEW PLAYER, rushing into things only leads to disaster."

Kindly note the part I highlighted. I have yet to find someone that is an expert at something new to them.


well idk i guess i did this when it 1st came out on kr i do wat works for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/ZangetsuShinigami
blayaden01
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 1694
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 31
Location : Grey Phantom

PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm

AllelujahHaptism wrote:
well idk i guess i did this when it 1st came out on kr i do wat works for me

Thats not the point! You're not reading what I posted! This isnt about YOU and your UBER skills! This is about a NEWBIE having a rough time because HE's A NEWBIE!


_________________

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: help plox!   Today at 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
 
help plox!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: