SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sazabi or Unicorn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abc9115
Adept
Adept
abc9115

Sazabi or Unicorn Empty
PostSubject: Sazabi or Unicorn   Sazabi or Unicorn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Need some advice on this two gundam. Im thinking of getting one of the two and Im not sure about both capabilities. Can any1 help? Don want to waste money on the wrong one Smile
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

Sazabi or Unicorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazabi or Unicorn   Sazabi or Unicorn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Get both then, as you can save up your g slowly and make both which wont involve any cash, since both g plans are available in shop.

Both are also meant for mid to mid long range, where sazabi has funnel. Even with red comet skill, if you melee aint good, its still better to stay afar and shoot on sazabi. My advice is, go and rent both and try it out yourself and decide which suits your play style more.
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

Sazabi or Unicorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazabi or Unicorn   Sazabi or Unicorn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am

agree with above, but to add on:

if u lag while playing sdgo or changing modes cause you to lag for a few seconds, forget sazabi.

unicorn, i'm assuming ur talking about the S rank unicorn here, has one set of weapons in each mode, meaning you dont need to worry 'should i change modes here?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sazabi or Unicorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazabi or Unicorn   Sazabi or Unicorn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sazabi or Unicorn
Page 1 of 1