SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wei3835
Journeyman
Journeyman

my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back??? Empty
PostSubject: my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???   my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 am

now all gundam gone...alucius...can teach me how to get it back???i playing tw sdgo...my id gv ZeroExE hack...he is fuk hacker...
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???   my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 am

Well the only thing you can do now is to write to wasabii customer support to see if there anything they can do bout it. And how you know he the one that login to your account and delete all your ms? And try not to share out your account info to those that not trust worthy one.
Back to top Go down
wei3835
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???   my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 am

cause last week me argue wit him...and monday me open my id...all ms are gone...
Back to top Go down
riulee900
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
riulee900

PostSubject: Re: my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???   my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 am

next time dont let out your account even your friend. btw why argue ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???   my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my id been hack...can some1 help me how to get back???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: