SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
feldtgrace
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 pm

They say something like ' 非服务提供地区' but how do i solve it? Pls help. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Because your ip is being blocked. End of story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm

the only to do is go to OGplanet forum and rage till the game fails. Once SDGO NA is gone, the ip ban will be lifted. Your actually not doing anything other than adding fuel to the fire, cuz OGPlanet pretty much killed them selves with recent updates.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feldtgrace
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Why is my ip blocked?? And how do i solve it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm

The most possible reason for your ip being blocked is that there is a sdgo server in your region. To counter it, go look for vpn or proxies service. I think Alucius had posted some guides for you guys before,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feldtgrace
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Sry, but can u give the link? Tks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 pm

You are quite lazy from what I see as the guide is available over guide sub forum Razz

Alu IP Ban Guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feldtgrace
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Sry Smile Anyw, tks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Alucius wrote:
the only to do is go to OGplanet forum and rage till the game fails. Once SDGO NA is gone, the ip ban will be lifted. Your actually not doing anything other than adding fuel to the fire, cuz OGPlanet pretty much killed them selves with recent updates.
By the way what kinda crappy updates ogp apply recently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elcipmav
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Yuuh. IP Bans suck. SEA Gundam server has lag issues amongst SEA players, bugged quests where the Target AI could run out of map boundary Like Aile Strike for the Test Factory. Seems to be change in delay for certain things and no longer capsules to pop after quests Sad Done whining. I'm probbaly only gonna look forward to the JP make of Mobile Suits Gundam Online. Laters.

-Seems like SEA server has been up for sometime and the only S rank available is Freedom via event capsule! Cool right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 am

Elcipmav wrote:
Yuuh. IP Bans suck. SEA Gundam server has lag issues amongst SEA players, bugged quests where the Target AI could run out of map boundary Like Aile Strike for the Test Factory. Seems to be change in delay for certain things and no longer capsules to pop after quests Sad Done whining. I'm probbaly only gonna look forward to the JP make of Mobile Suits Gundam Online. Laters.

-Seems like SEA server has been up for sometime and the only S rank available is Freedom via event capsule! Cool right?

not true. its only officially out of beta for 1 month. so its actually kinda fast to actually even have a way of obtaining it already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:45 am

sniperwolf wrote:
Alucius wrote:

already slowed down to 2 caps and going off that TW strat of releasing Units in M then 1 month later to G. This month's update was shitty, didn't have 2 of the things I wanted, AR palace athene or destiny mixplan from quest.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 am

Alucius wrote:
sniperwolf wrote:
Alucius wrote:

already slowed down to 2 caps and going off that TW strat of releasing Units in M then 1 month later to G. This month's update was shitty, didn't have 2 of the things I wanted, AR palace athene or destiny mixplan from quest.

I see, but I dont think capsule machine release will be many as like during the 1st month though. You can use sdgo thai as reference which start earlier and if not mistaken, only reach machine 42. As for g plan its normal to be honest since when the g plan will follow by the next month, I think majority will just wait without spending cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feldtgrace
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: How long is the ip ban for sdgo taiwan?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 pm

errm by the way do u guys noe how long is the ip ban for sdgo tw?? Question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

If we knew, we wouldn't as bitter about it. As far as we know its "permanent" unless something makes Wasabii change its mind.

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

its there long as OGPlanet survives. If OGPlanet goes bye bye, then IP ban will be lifted.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Alucius wrote:
its there long as OGPlanet survives. If OGPlanet goes bye bye, then IP ban will be lifted.
Pardon me while I retain my skeptical self, but really, if OGPlanet "fails", what makes everyone think that Wasabii would open its doors again?

Also, how is OGPlanet gonna fail? It seems to be doing pretty well from what I've been able to tell. Even with the crummy patches.

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??   Today at 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Why i can't login to SDGO TW after 8 April 2012??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1