SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vshadow6150
Novice
Novice

Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 am

I wish to buy cash for sdgo taiwan in malaysia.. i wonder can i buy any card from malaysia?? and do i need to be full member to redeem the cash point??
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am

You need to be a verified member in order to reload the points from point card you purchase into your sdgo account. When you had your account verify, contact me and I let you know where you can get point card or product pack.
Back to top Go down
vshadow6150
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 am

do we really hav to fax the thing?? cz i dun have fax..
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

In the old days yes, but now you can do it via email. The form which require to fill in is the same as the fax one.
Back to top Go down
vshadow6150
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:28 am

could u send me the link??
or teach me how?

do i ned to attach my id card drving license oso??
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 pm

There was already a guide in guide sub forum made by me months ago if you bother to check over there

Wasabii Account Verification Guide

I assumed your account is newly created, so just make sure what you had fill in for the account info matches the real data that you send over to wasabii for verification in order to get your account verified.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
vshadow6150
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 am

親愛的玩家您好:
於2012/4/24 本公司接獲您的傳真欲申請完整會員驗證事宜,您的帳號為:vshadow6150 
由於您會員中心資料與證件不符,故此端無法受理您的案件,謝謝。  
日後若有任何其他問題,也歡迎您隨時向客服人員反應,再次感謝。

i got this.. mean not accepted?? what should i do then??

can we edit the info at the step1 for complete member??
cause it is fill up by my friend last time.. i wish to change to my info
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 am

That why I ask you if you account is newly created or old account. Cause from what I know, creating new account now wont need any personal info to be filled like last time, only email address will do. For those account that created last time, if you simply fill in personal data, especially the IC number which require for validations such as changing personal details or account password. When you send in your real personal details now and doesnt match what you provided before, wasabii most likely wont accept your application, especially when the IC number part doesnt match at all. If you still can remember the IC number which used for account creation before, maybe can still give it a try. I will try to make up some reasons for you in chinese.

If still cant, the only options left is either what alu provided, which required payment as well as providing your account id and pass to someone else to settle for you through phone call in verification, or ask those which verified to send you items as gift. From what I know, the phone call verification only will respond to TW phone number, which I done it last time while in TW during a trip. And also you will need to know your IC number for using phone verification even if you paid people to do it, as they need to modify the phone info in your personal details as the system only recognize the phone number which you key in before in your personal details.
Back to top Go down
vshadow6150
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

can i use a new account to send all the cash i buy to my current account?? or oni item tat i buy wiv cash??
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 pm

M points cant be send as gift, only items in the shop which listed in M pricing can be send as gift. If you dont have much collections in your current account, you could consider starting a new one to get it verify
Back to top Go down
vshadow6150
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 am

the phone number and address must fill in real number and address too??

and i have and old account.. but i forget which email address i register wiv.. does it matter??
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:01 am

If you want to verify through fax or email, your personal details such as your full name and your ic number, especially ic number must 100% match what you had provided before, as those 2 details are something that cant be change, and ic number is require every time when you try to edit your personal details. Even when you want to pay others to get your account verified through call in process, your ic number is also require as they need to edit the phone number in your personal details, unless its a brand new account which havent fill in any details yet, which you can also get it verify yourself by sending in the correct personal details that matches what had fill in for the new account.

Others details aint important at all where you can always change them. Phone number info is only important when you decide to use the call in verification, as after you choose call in verification, you need to use the phone number which you had input in your personal details to call to a specific number within 30 secs to 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan   Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish to buy cash in malaysia for sdgo taiwan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: