Share | 

Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 am

Step 1: Click the Button to contact Wasabii

Step 2: Login, for password, you need to use a virtual keyboard

Step 3: For the top parts, copy exactly til you reach the text box. Write something about how OGP is bad and you like to return to TW. Also should be included should be your IP. If you dunno what your IP is, use this http://whatismyipaddress.com/
When you are done, press the submit button on the bottom left.

If you gonna use this guide anywhere else, please post a link rather than just stealing it. I had that happen when translating ZBS and MCA from the Korean and Chinese counterparts...

Step 4: Enjoy TW!

Note: This process can take a while, took me about 1 month to get my account un-ip banned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now process of checking
Step 1 and 2: Same as above

Step 3: Click the Reply record button

Step 4: Choose SD鋼彈 as the game and list of replies should be listed with the most recent on top. Click the red link to open and post the result if u have problem translate. This would help if ur account hasn't been unbanned so we can see wats wrong.

-Keigo Atobe

Last edited by Alucius on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:20 am

i went to that contact webpage, but i never filled out the form. The next day i received an email regarding some action of which that if i continue using their services within the next 15 days, they would have the right to use my personal information. If i dont use their services, I believe that my account would be banned or something. Problem is that my full memborship account is filled with false info = =. Would there be a problem if i contact them to unban my ip?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

if you remember the false info, u might still have a shot. Isn't your account full membership?

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:21 pm

i dont know remember of the false info i put in. Yes it's full membership.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I checked and I don't appear to have any replies... Is that normal?

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

takes about 24 hours to answer, so yea, its normal. With regarding to full membership, if they ask you for materials to verify, u might be in trouble if u faked it. However, if u put in a Chinese name in chinese characters, u can always say that when u moved to the US, ur name was changed and that might work.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 am

No
i put random false info in... rolling on the floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 am

wait... if its only e-mail, you should be fine. U need to check for the reply message on the wasabii website and see wat it ask you.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:16 am

tom wrote:
i went to that contact webpage, but i never filled out the form. The next day i received an email regarding some action of which that if i continue using their services within the next 15 days, they would have the right to use my personal information. If i dont use their services, I believe that my account would be banned or something. Problem is that my full memborship account is filled with false info = =. Would there be a problem if i contact them to unban my ip?

That junk mail is just bout wasabii so call amendment on its so call membership policy, where your personal info might review to their so call affiliates for marketing/ business purpose in the condition where wasabii see fits and not against the law. So in the end you might just end up receiving more junk mail only. Info that will be collect are such as name, id number, credit card number and bla bla bla.

So if your account already a full membership account, it shouldnt affect you even its full of fake personal info, unless your account is being showed in the official ban list which require you to fill in form or call wasabii directly to unban it, which in your current situation, its just ip block only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Ok, I got a message back. It said-

親愛的玩家您好: 感謝您的回報,此端已將您提供的資料紀錄並轉交相關單位進行確認,若有後續消息將會再次回信給您,請您耐心等候,謝謝您。

Now what? ^^;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Just some c&p "official" statement telling you to sit at a corner and wait patiently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:22 pm

sniperwolf wrote:
Just some c&p "official" statement telling you to sit at a corner and wait patiently
*sits in a corner and waits patiently*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm

they told me that the message will be fowarded to the authorized personnel, but i just found out that i can login to the game. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 pm

nice, grats man.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 pm

I didn't get any new messages, but I was able to log into the game regardless! Woo!
Greato!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jawfin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 am

blayaden01 wrote:
I didn't get any new messages, but I was able to log into the game regardless! Woo!
Greato!!!!

Same for me! I'm back on with Taiwan!

Jawfin
IGN: FinnZer0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 am

nice, with this, we might have room to to start a English room, haha. But no 00R's, You know it!

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaygrazer
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 am

Im working on it. Got the first message, they asked for my stuff. Been an hour. Gonna check if IP unblocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Aslong i can use my SR^^ is all okay^^
afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 pm

lol, i just might need to get my account back from my TW buddy. Lets keep track of who got unbanned.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jawfin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 pm

We're trying to put together a "go-to" english speaking clan for those who are being allowed back in to Taiwan.

Details are over at the IP Ban Lift thread on ggftw.

Basically, a clan called "Refuge" appears to be the current "best choice" destination clan.

Please offer input and suggestions so our small community can keep in contact in TWSDGO.

Thanks,

Jawfin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Refuge sux i was tehre no oen help each other forog that eweryone!!
Macke new one^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I don't think an eng can would work due to drama.We can still have eng rooms but I got a feeling with clan there's gonna be problems. Especially if it's two separate communities.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jawfin
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 pm

GADNA wrote:
Refuge sux i was tehre no oen help each other forog that eweryone!!
Macke new one^^

Alucius wrote:
I don't think an eng can would work due to drama.We can still have eng rooms but I got a feeling with clan there's gonna be problems. Especially if it's two separate communities.

Well, I hope with the influx of new members we can rejuvenate Refuge and make it a worthy, friendly and helpful clan.

And if it doesn't work out, due to drama, expectations ("not active enough", etc), or whatever, then we always still have the friend list.

I just thought I'd mention it over here since the net number of english speakers from all forums/communities currently able to play in TW is very small and having a common banner to join under might benefit everyone.

I've already put in my request to leave my old clan yesterday. By the end of today I intend to sign up with Refuge. Not because of what they were, but because of what I hope they can be.

I look forward to seeing others online as well, in or out of clan.

Thank you,

Jawfin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GADNA
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm

I stay alone and troll Tai people xD btw i have 1000001 report that im hacker xD i dotn even know that there are this amaunt of players on taiwan xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide   Today at 3:51 am

Back to top Go down

Official How To Unban Yourself From TW Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next