SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

builds for force impulse and gp01fb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

builds for force impulse and gp01fb Empty
PostSubject: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:08 pm

topic
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Build is pretty much of personal preference, where standard ones are either pure attack or defense. I myself usually use a mixture of defense and attack for my ms, and maybe some agi if feel needed.
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:17 am

ic Very Happy

what i'm looking for is a generic build for it, cos these 2 units are feeling fine for me
not too sure if hp def will do much for it or if all atk will be better
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 am

usually majority wont invest in hp for b,c rank, as those 2 has more life than A,S rank. Beside each point in attack or defense also raise more compare to A.S rank
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:01 pm

I generally spec my units to accent their strengths.

For Rocks/ units that play like rocks/ suits with Booster Extension I generally "Custom" boost and then OC their strengths. My Stark Jegan is C boost and OC Attack.

The CR GM III has incredible defensive abilities (on top of Vet infighter and Def Up), so I went all DEF on it. It tanks like a baws. I did the same thing with my Genoace.

Units with stealth generally want to go all attack, or C boost and OC attack. Your job with stealth units is to surprise your enemy and deal as much damage as possible. (And put that damage buff from the stealth to good use!)

Units with SP Awakening and a ranged SP like the ReZEL I usually make into spec bombers. Mine is max SP and the rest into attack.

Units with Fortress are a special case- they get reduced gains on defense, so I usually C HP and then go Attack or boost. The Ground Gundam is an exception since it has both fortress and sniper precision- I went all DEF on that.

Snipers- despite their reduced attack gains- generally want to go all attack. Your goal is to get out of the main fighting area and snipe your opponents for maximum damage. My brother however, has developed a trollish style with his snipers. He has the Throne Eins and Gelgoog Cannon- both of which have Booster Extension. He maxed out his boost, and then went for attack. His strategy is to KD his attackers and then boost away. Quite annoying- but surprisingly effective.

S ranks- due to their high cost I usually C HP and OC either attack or Def. More HP means you have a greater chance to survive special attacks. Unicorn NTD has Vet Ranger (and feels frail overall) so I went OC Def with it. I really find S ranks to be "too risky" to be glass cannons. The same deal with my Alvatore and S Zeta. For my Arios and V2 Buster (both of which really benefit from extra attack) I go.. well OC Attack.

It really varies from unit to unit...

If it were me, I'd go all attack for Force Impulse. It has a good attack stat on top of Attack Up. You can make it a real powerhouse. For GP01FB, I'd go C boost and OC attack. It has booster extension, so extra boost makes it even faster. High Performance OC helps its mobility, so going OC attack really helps its damage output. Like the Impulse, it has rapid fire vulcans- put em to good use!
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 am

agreed

although i'm not too sure about going c boost on the gp01fb due to stuff i heard about it not having much of an effect once past a certain amount

full atk force impulse huh... sounds good, will do Very Happy

thank you to both blay and sniper for the advise Laughing
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 am

As mentioned, builds are base on your personal preferences, as well as your playing style. No point to build a glass cannon if you cant survive to contribute damage. As for gp01fb, I personally wont go for speed since with booster up skill, its pretty much enough for a scissor, unless one go pure melee with this unit, which is better to play a rock. 7 - 8 points into attack will raise the attack to 23-24 range, which is even higher than majority s rank. The remaining 4-5 points can either split to agi/def if you feel that the need for agi, or full defense, which roughly equivalent to a defense up skill. Definitely you could go full attack if you think you are good enough to avoid most incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:05 pm

sniperwolf wrote:
As mentioned, builds are base on your personal preferences, as well as your playing style. No point to build a glass cannon if you cant survive to contribute damage. As for gp01fb, I personally wont go for speed since with booster up skill, its pretty much enough for a scissor, unless one go pure melee with this unit, which is better to play a rock. 7 - 8 points into attack will raise the attack to 23-24 range, which is even higher than majority s rank. The remaining 4-5 points can either split to agi/def if you feel that the need for agi, or full defense, which roughly equivalent to a defense up skill. Definitely you could go full attack if you think you are good enough to avoid most incoming attack.

Its a personal preference- I went C boost and OC attack on my Overflag and Graham's Flag. The Overflag is similar to the GP01FB (having booster extension in its first slot), and I personally like the extra speed I get from my boost. OC attack makes its W3 spam rifle deal even more damage.

Again, its personal preference. I like having that extra speed on my rocks (and scissors with booster extension.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Correct, which is what custom/ over custom points are meant for, customize your own suit. Else the dev could just remove the leveling system where everyone will had the same exact ms in the end.
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:37 am

yea, so i went with hp atk for force impulse in the end and c atk oc2 agi rest atk for gp01fb

thanks everyone for the ideas! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: builds for force impulse and gp01fb   builds for force impulse and gp01fb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

builds for force impulse and gp01fb
Page 1 of 1