SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navigation help~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeamRifle
Beginner
Beginner
BeamRifle

Navigation help~ Empty
PostSubject: Navigation help~   Navigation help~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi there,

Recently I've come into a KR SDGO account, and will be migrating to KR server.

My only problem is, I don't speak a lick of the language, so migrating will be a bit of a problem.

Really what I wonder about most, are things like the Lab in which I've never used before. I also wonder about walking into random rooms and not knowing if they're rooms for specific things, such as "EFSF ONLY" or "NO OC" etc etc.

So if anyone knows of a guide, or would be kind enough to help guide me through some of these, I would be appreciative.

Maybe some translations for said specific rooms, what I should look out for in common rooms such as "No OC" and the lab/newer stuff.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

Navigation help~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navigation help~   Navigation help~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 am

I've been playing the game for a while- but I'm also unfortunatley in the same boat- only speaking (and writing) English.

Your best bet would be the "Guides" section of the forums- we go over a lot of things there. As for the Lab, sniperwolf has recently put up a nice guide for it on the update page- https://sdgotw-kr.forumotion.com/t2160-tw-jan-2013-update-x1-skull-heart-x1-kai-faction-war

Welcome, and best of luck! Sorry I can't be more of service! ^^;
Back to top Go down
BeamRifle
Beginner
Beginner
BeamRifle

Navigation help~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navigation help~   Navigation help~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 am

Thaaaank you for both the welcome and the link/info.

I'll get used to things, just hard when you're first starting up in a new server. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Navigation help~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navigation help~   Navigation help~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navigation help~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: