SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 am

i tried playing normal pvp on random map but i cant see to even get 1/3

same goes for the 2nd daily for death matches.

i can get the rest of the 2nd daily for other match types though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:32 am

which reward you are referring to? Top slots ones require you to play 3 of each type in random map (must be blue color one) and must acquire minimum d/d+ base on your military rank in order to met the requirement. Bottom ones which provide exp pack and other junks one just require you to play 3 of each game in any map only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 pm

the bottom ones. i've taken the both point and both dm ones when i wanted to clear them, but only the top ones get cleared. i cant seem to clear the bottom dailies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Well for bottom one there no other requirement beside complete each type of game for at least 3 turn. Also noted that quest arrangement aint align for the top and bottom, so taking top 1 and bottom 1 doesnt mean both are for the same game type

top 1 start with with point, tag, deathmatch, greed and vip where bottom arrangement are point, vip, deathmatch, greed and tag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 am

i noticed and accepted accordingly, so i'm sure that's not the issue i'm facing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 am

If you had check the correct combination, and had the upper one completed, its totally impossible that the bottom one will remain incomplete, beside you had came upon bugs. All you could do is cancel and redo it again. I had never face such issue before. Only problem is sometimes select the wrong combination only.

And honestly that daily custom slot expansion is just crap, which I could easily get 10 or more daily through pvp or mission farming, resulting 800+ unused custom point expansion in storage. I rather it remain to be the G reward like before. Same goes to the 200 exp pack x 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?   Today at 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down

whats the requirement for the daily custom slot extender?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1