Share | 

The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 am

what you can lock, u can hit. Always the same rule. That's why The O AR's weapon 3 locks further than his weapon 2 and thus shoots farther.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:24 pm

If you use a protector and you succeed, is the protector "used" and go away?

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeph
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Yes, no matter fail or succeed. *poof* goes the protector.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 am

so are lvl protectors cash items/g in korean sdgo? its going to be rough if they're only going to be available as cash items
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 am

protectors are Gs in K.

15k for 5 I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:05 am

3500 for singles, 15k for group of 5.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm

What does this item do?

https://i17.servimg.com/u/f17/14/47/37/85/gonlin10.jpg

It says EX, so I'm ASSUMING its related to OC...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

uh, thats if u use OC ex. It lets you change. So if you had OC EX atk, u can use this to change to any other OC ex, like EX def.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushi
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 pm

How can I start doing OC?

Some of my suits are already maxed and I still play them...but the OC doesnt work still...(it doesnt even show on my suit's info screen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 pm

once you reached the max exp for a suit, go to factory, third tab, left button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitokiriyamato
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Is it possible to EX OC w/o level protectors?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm

is possible but...dun risk doing it witout lV protectors...because once u fail..ur mech exp wil drop back to normal Custom..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 am

well, just make sure u use lp for A rank and S rank. Cuz when it fails... so much exp to regain...

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 am

oc simulator! saw it on another forum, wanted to share with everyone. the bad thing is its only in chinese but it's fairly easy to use:

go here first http://www.sdgundam.cn/datum

to find the unit you want to simulate, find the series its from on the right.
after you've selected the unit, click on this text under the unit picture: 进入机体强化模拟系统

itll open another window/tab and you can start adding points accordingly. post results with the link under the graph:

gp02
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 pm

OMGundam wrote:
oc simulator! saw it on another forum, wanted to share with everyone. the bad thing is its only in chinese but it's fairly easy to use:

after you've selected the unit, click on this text under the unit picture: 进入机体强化模拟系统

itll open another window/tab and you can start adding points accordingly. post results with the link under the graph:

gp02

That is freaking AWESOME! I've always wanted to have someone do something like this!

...on the other hand, the rankings for some of my favorite MS are kinda... demoralizing... the GM was rated 2.9, GM Cannon 2.6, Strike Dagger 1.9 Shocked , GM Command 2.3, GM II (AEUG) 2.4, Long Dagger 3.1, Jegan 3.3, and my poor GM Sniper II got a mere 3.7 Sad

...at least my Re-GZ got an 8.2 ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm

well.. they are cannon fodder after all haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm

OMGundam wrote:
well.. they are cannon fodder after all haha

If you want to be "technical" about it, the RGM-79SP GM Sniper II and RGM-79SC had higher performance ratings than the Gundam (pre-magnet coating) were faster, more agile, and are considered the most powerful GM variants during the OYW. They didn't do so hot on screen (ALL feddie MS in 0080 were gimped, and the Sniper Custom was mostly a "hey look! cameo" in Zeta) but in most games, like Gundam Side Story 0079 they are considered "elite" units- and the Sniper II is most powerful MS that the famous White Dingo team use. (and not only is it a C rank- it has TWO freaking beam sabers, it doesn't use them in melee. TWO. Thats not right.)

The GM Custom and GM Cannon II are "ace" units (and beat several B rank Gelgoog Marines on-screen) The 105 Dagger is on par with- if not better than the original Strike (minus phase shift, but the 105 has laminated armor) and it could use the same striker packs (and more). The Long Dagger was an elite unit for "Biological CPUs" and were very powerful. Serpents were considered extremely powerful in Endless Waltz, but they are a C rank and the EW Gundams are S ranks... WTF?! They even made Karen's Ground Gundam a C rank BECAUSE IT HAD A GM HEAD. If anything it was BETTER than a regular Ground Gundam because the "GM Visor" has a higher search radius! (like the Guncannon! ANOTHER C rank!!)

Yeah, I could go on and on about all the "grunt" units that are technically "ace" units like the Gelgoog/GuAiz/Zeon-Wannabe B rank units that were made C ranks that SHOULD have been B ranks or better...

I think the Blue Destiny is the only "GM" unit thats NOT a C rank... and most people consider it a "gundam".

...sorry for the whiny rant... its a pet peeve... Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 am

What is that octagon thinngy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekomata
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 am

stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuma
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:10 am

Great guide Alu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm

OMGundam wrote:

gp02

link down? or site gone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glink
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am

Found some extra information on custom and oc points. Thought it may be helpful.
http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-ms-discussions/65523-suit-customisation-thread.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:06 am

masterofz wrote:
OMGundam wrote:

gp02

link down? or site gone?

still there.. whats up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 am

o o

last time i tried, i guess the site was down or something. couldnt access site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm

updated guide on amt when stating comparing normal custom with OC. Also take into account reduce OC effect regarding sniper units with precision scope and units with fortress skill.

anyways... Ground Gundam get jipped in OC the most. He's got precision scope + fortress. So whether he oc into atk or def, he will have reduced effects.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next