SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide

Go down 
+18
masterofz
Ryuma
Nekomata
iShorty
wolves
hitokiriyamato
Mushi
zeph
alopgamers
OMGundam
Tevin95(ailestrike)
kenjix105
espdude
blackninjaq
cheseball
D-Boy
blayaden01
Alucius
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 am

added in more accurate charts. For a while, OC spd and agi was the same as custom, but that's not the case for every unit.
Back to top Go down
FFenix
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 am

I heard rumors about you can use OC protectors for OC6/Ex, but if you fail it only goes down to OC5, just if you fail OC4 it goes back to OC3. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 am

uh no... it doesn't drop alot. Its the same for all levels.
Back to top Go down
FFenix
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 am

So OC Ex only drops to 6?
Thanks Alucius (never got past OC5 O_O)
Back to top Go down
pizza
Private
Private
pizza

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:54 am

i have a question why Gouf custom is to dificult to level up the custom i always got to lvl 2 or 3 in custom and he always fail. very ...... Mad
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm

pizza wrote:
i have a question why Gouf custom is to dificult to level up the custom i always got to lvl 2 or 3 in custom and he always fail. very ...... Mad
Custom level will never fail. Failing will on start occurs once you trying to get to over custom level 2, where usually from my own experience, my A, and B rank will rarely fail to reach oc3. Heard that oc success rate being tune down lately, but had no much clue on it since I didnt bother oc much lately, at least not in these 2 weeks.

This is how ms levels are, where a brand new ms out from normal capsule machine will be
1. Rookie
2. Soldier (where you obtain special attack)
3. Experienced (skill 1)
4. Ace (skill 2)
5. Custom stage, max 4 levels (depends on your ms rank. Each custom level provide 1 stat point. Only C rank ms able to get max of 4 custom level. S,A,B will only max with 3 custom level. There are some exceptional case where wasabii giving out C4 A rank unit during event, but only once. And there are some c4 B rank as well which only obtainable through cash event mostly, such as BS norris gouf custom through 50m web cap event for this week).
6. Over custom stage, total of 7 levels (comes after custom stage. This is the level where you need to go to your factory to oc your ms when the ms exp bar full, else your exp bar will just stuck there and it wont auto level up like during custom level or previous stage, and there is chances of failure where you attempt to oc. That where an item call level protector kicks in. By using level protector, even when you fail your attempt to oc, you will only lose exp for that level. Eg, when you fail your oc4 attempt, your ms level will still be remain at oc3 with 0 exp. If you didnt use any level protector and fail your oc4 attempt, your ms level will drop back till the last level of custom stage. Each oc level will provide different stats points, which listed as below

oc1 - oc 2, 1 stat point each level
oc3, no stat point, but cut your ms energy recharge cost by 50%
oc4 - oc5 , 2 stats points each level
oc6, 3 stat points
oc ex, last level, no stats point, but you can purchase oc skill part from cash shop where you can slightly enhance your ms with 1 extra skill from the options available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide   The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Complete Comprehensive Over Custom Guide
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3