HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 am

Unit Requirement:
1 God Gundam (3hp)
3 Wing Zero(all atk)

Card requirement:
all vaccine(No more knock down)

Item requirement:
4 players all cyclops
Alternatively, 3 cyclops and 1 person carry dummies

Level A:
Wing zeros take out the 6 letter word paper serpents, there should be total of 8 in the beginning.
God Gundam take care of the scissor leos. Try to use MCA, 2-3 hits, mca out, then go back in. That'll reduce the dmg you take.
After wing zeros clear the 8 papers, start going after the scissors. If get surrounded, cyclops.
(Alternatively, one person with dummies can go to roof, fly off and toss a dummy, that way the mobs will concentrate under it and you can cyclops for easy picking)
Wait till there's 28/30 scissors, then start going after 3 letter word paper serpents (you need to kill 10 for the 9th and 10th 6 worded paper to spawn). That time, around 3:45(+ or - 30 secs), the 6 letter word paper serpent will spawn.
Make sure you kill total of 10 of the 6 lettered word paper serpents before going to the next level, or you won't clear the quest!!!

Level B:
Depending on where you spawn, 2 wing zero go after the 6 letter word paper serpents and then go after the mini paper towers.
God gundam and the remaining wing zero go after the big towers. First both unit get on top in the center, then 1 cyclops each should clear the diamonds on the top of the tower. After that, go after wats remaining of the tower.
After all mini paper towers and 6 lettered word are done, the 2 wing zero help God and the other wing zero.

BOSS(Center Tower)
Everyone go in and cyclops the crap out of it. Then wing zeros will vulcan and God shall melee.

That's it.

-Keigo Atobe

Last edited by Alucius on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:20 am

Sounds good... if only I could get a group for it... (and the friggin Re-GZ!)

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:29 am

The BWS isn't really that good of a unit...Really weak attack. Gundam wing is more superior to it... Other than key for Nu Gundam, there's no point in getting it... imo...

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 am

You don't need cyclops if you know how to dig

I did EX9 with W0 (Me), Psyco, Freedom and God

to dig, i.e kill towers without destroying the diamonds, you have to keep meleeing and moving while hugging the tower, and you'll eventually fall into the hole. Melee to destroy the tower, and move on

Also, to avoid the main tower's shockwave, right timing of spec would avoid it. Psyco's cone shot/spread stun beam does shitload of damage on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:38 am

cyclops saves lives... especially in the beginning. For the record, this is the legit way of beating it. I do agree digging is a viable method, but it doesn't work for everyone.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 am

Well, just popping to tell a quick alternative, since alot of people don't have cyclops, especially newbies that don't use the cash shop.

This mission kinda requires some luck too, since sometimes the game screw you up and won't spawn 1 or 2 serpents. had to play it like 15 times because either the serps in part one are spawned slowly (about 3:00), or one serpent is missing in the second part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Alucius wrote:
The BWS isn't really that good of a unit...Really weak attack. Gundam wing is more superior to it... Other than key for Nu Gundam, there's no point in getting it... imo...

In all due respect Alucius...

::blows a raspberry::

In case you hadn't noticed, I don't exactly play the best units in the game... I play my FAVORITE ones. Isn't that what this is all about? Smile

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

added in 1 crucial info. Apparently, u need to kill 10 nomal serpent before the 6 worded serpent to spawn. So as the myth buster of the day, its not 10 normal serpert per 1 enhance serpent(6 worded serpent). You just need to kill 10 normal serpent then kill 29/30 scissor leo. around the right time, the 9th and 10th enhance serpent will spawn.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiLMewmew
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 am

2nd part: dig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L   Today at 3:48 am

Back to top Go down

How to beat Ex9 to get mix plan for 2nd L
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1