SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused About AGI Stats..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

Confused About AGI Stats.. Empty
PostSubject: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 am

Ok guys...dis may sound stupit... i never added AGI before for any of my mechs of dis game.... So what i wanna ask is wad wil happen if i add my points to AGI.. Wil i slash faster?? shoot faster?? or how much do i need to add for AGI to see the real effect??? i really need help on this ....
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 am

the initial motion to shoot, slash, dodge, and boost will be faster. But it'll still have the same cool down. Just the animation of starting it will decrease. Quite handy though for melee, cuz if two hit each other at the same time, u'll have a slight advantage. For dodge, always good to dodge faster. Great for scissors to shoot then dodge back into covering.
Back to top Go down
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

PostSubject: Re: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 am

oh ok...so the next thng i gona ask is..how much AGI should i pump to see a good effect??? mech (AS Zeta)
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:09 pm

hella... lol, its usually more useful for units that have skills that increase movement speed or atk speed, so like zero system, limit release, etc. For As Zeta though, u could always go 3 hp and rest in atk or def.
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Alucius wrote:
hella... lol, its usually more useful for units that have skills that increase movement speed or atk speed, so like zero system, limit release, etc. For As Zeta though, u could always go 3 hp and rest in atk or def.

It makes the Blue Destiny even more of a monster. Very Happy Before they put OC in, I put 3 points into agi. It was hilarious when I used its special with EXAM up becaues the special would speed up too. *yaa!! EXA- bambambambambambamBOOM*
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 pm

raider gundam with all agi and limit release up is a beast. That hammer goes so fast... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused About AGI Stats..   Confused About AGI Stats.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused About AGI Stats..
Page 1 of 1