SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 10 and Cut scene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyenyo
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Lyenyo

Mission 10 and Cut scene Empty
PostSubject: Mission 10 and Cut scene   Mission 10 and Cut scene Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Two questions for you guys Smile

1) On mission 10, the Zakus, including Char's seem to stop in the air randomly which makes the mission 110% easier but I was wondering how this bug occurs?

2) When you get the 'Press Esc to skip' for cut scenes, do you only press Esc once? or do you have to hammer it(what I currently do) or even hold it? Just asking because half the rooms I go into never skip the cut scene, so I'm just making sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there's always a slacker in the room ^^;

Many thanks! =D
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10 and Cut scene   Mission 10 and Cut scene Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm

you can just hold the esc key, but from experience i think most players are just lazy or forget. for mission 10, bugging zaku and char is as simple as machine gunning them. but ive done it just spinning around with any unit shooting at it, i think it just messes up their auto aim. i guess just dont stand still and shoot at it hoping itll bug while it charges you haha..
Back to top Go down
Lyenyo
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Lyenyo

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10 and Cut scene   Mission 10 and Cut scene Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Ah I thought the vulcans had something to do with it as when me and other WZCs vulcan spam them they seem to spaz out and not sure who to target lol ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10 and Cut scene   Mission 10 and Cut scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 10 and Cut scene
Page 1 of 1