Share | 

C and B ranks to check out if I cap?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TELEMUNDO
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 am

I'm gonna be honest, I used to play on tw and kr but it's been long enough that I don't remember any of my old suits.

This leads me to my next point-- what are some C and B ranks I should check out if i happen to cap them trying to get something else that looks cool?

Right now, I want to check out GINN Pardus, Space Leo, M1 Astray CR, Zaku I command, GM Custom, and probably a few Bs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm

There are some fairly popular units (for good reason) The CR Rick Dom II (boost down, fast, survivability), Guntank (excellent sniper), GM Ground type (the CU and CR are the most popular- CR has reload up and ranged special, both have homing missiles), BR Regelg (homing missile spam), BR/BU Ground Gundam (homing missiles), CR BuCue (another popular sniper), CU Zaku II (survivability), BR Zeta Zaku (because it ROCKS. Get it? XD), BR Zaku III, Methuss/BR Guaiz (repair), Green Frame (Don't ask, it just is.)...

Thats about all I can think about... as for me, I like my GM/Jegan/Dagger units. I generally go with my favorite units. ( and some of the B ranks from the 7500 capsules are good too.)

Best of luck capping!

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeithri
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:49 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
There are some fairly popular units (for good reason) The CR Rick Dom II (boost down, fast, survivability), Guntank (excellent sniper), GM Ground type (the CU and CR are the most popular- CR has reload up and ranged special, both have homing missiles), BR Regelg (homing missile spam), BR/BU Ground Gundam (homing missiles), CR BuCue (another popular sniper), CU Zaku II (survivability), BR Zeta Zaku (because it ROCKS. Get it? XD), BR Zaku III, Methuss/BR Guaiz (repair), Green Frame (Don't ask, it just is.)...

Thats about all I can think about... as for me, I like my GM/Jegan/Dagger units. I generally go with my favorite units. ( and some of the B ranks from the 7500 capsules are good too.)

Best of luck capping!

I'll assist you with some links because you kinda took the words out of my head Razz

Spoiler:

Gerbera Tetra is also - or atleast were - a popular B-Rank suit. Just about all Gundam Wing-suits are popular as well. Guntank is a excellent suit without a doubt because of it's excellent sniping and medium/short range rocket-bursts. Putting everything into attack just makes you shread S-ranks with it, especially if you attack them from behind for massive CRITICALS!

I'd also tip you to try out the diffrent GM Suits like GM III. Also Jegan is very nice to have.
I estimate that the comming GM III CU Rank will perhaps gain some popularity because of that it switches the defense stat for attack as well as having both Attack up and Reload Up skills.

http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Gerbera_Tetra
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/GM_III
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/GM_III_%28CU%29
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TELEMUNDO
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 pm

I remember the Heatsaber Rick Dom II being fairly decent now that i think about it.

Might have to pick up that BU Ground Gundam eventually.

I have Missile ReGelg, it's very interesting. I'm not used to homing missiles. Zeta Zaku has Control Shock missiles which is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekomata
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

TELEMUNDO wrote:
Zaku I command
this was my favourite C for a while, had both Radar and Defense auras.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roween
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:56 am

TELEMUNDO wrote:
I remember the Heatsaber Rick Dom II being fairly decent now that i think about it.

Might have to pick up that BU Ground Gundam eventually.

I have Missile ReGelg, it's very interesting. I'm not used to homing missiles. Zeta Zaku has Control Shock missiles which is pretty cool.

lol i use cr rick dom and rape s rank rocks =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Jagd Doga
is best funnel for a B rank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm

iShorty wrote:
Jagd Doga

Gunbarrel Dagger. Best/ONLY C rank with funnels. XD

Of course, I think he was reffering to cappable units, not CS/BS units...

*edit* Oh, and thanks for putting up links Aina!

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 pm

refer to the units that you should OC topic.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 am

blayaden01 wrote:
iShorty wrote:
Jagd Doga

Gunbarrel Dagger. Best/ONLY C rank with funnels. XD

Of course, I think he was reffering to cappable units, not CS/BS units...

*edit* Oh, and thanks for putting up links Aina!
U could cap it now=/ Destiny..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TELEMUNDO
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am

Okay, so currently I'm trying to finish a trifecta (rock, paper, scissors) for each rank.
For C Ranks, I have:

Under Scissors - GM Custom
Under Paper - Guncannon
Under Rock - CR Rick Dias, Zaku II FZ

For B Ranks, I have:

Under Scissors - Gundam Mk II, Gerbera Tetra, Methuss
Under Rock - Nothing
Under Paper - Gelgoog

For A Ranks, I have:

Under Scissors - Aegis Gundam, GP-03 Stamen
Under Rock - Shining Gundam
Under Paper - Val Varo

What would be a good B Rank Rock to look into capping? Right now I'm considering GuAIZ Command. I'd also like to pick up a Sniping B rank paper (signs point to Xamel), as well as a non-sniping C rank paper. Finally, I'd like to pick up a non-sniping A rank paper.

What are my options capsule-wise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:47 pm

B Rank Rock is Deathscythe

A Rank Rock is DSH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstory
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

B rock: Sandrock, GuAIZ command, Deathscythe(if u know how to use stealth units), Nobel
-gelgoog, zeta-zaku, Tallgeese 2 are also good if u count BRs

B sniper: Xamel for balistic, gelgoog cannon for beam i guess

C paper: CR ground GM or Bucue. CU Dom is also good

A paper:Apalsus II, Elmeth, and Virtue when its out (not counting ARs)

note: this is my opinion, so u don't have to limit yourself to these, just get what u like and use it after all its about having fun first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TELEMUNDO
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Nobel might be interesting because of the lack of melee boost, as well as vaccine. also berserk nobel for the win.

I had Sandrock and hated it. I'm interested in GuAIZ command when the cap goes to 1200. Tallgeese 2 is way too expensive to get despite the fact I really want it. Zeta Zaku would be nice but I really don't want another Methuss. Strike IWSP would be fun to have though if I cap that accidentally.

Gelgoog Cannon looks good, I could use all the stuff from 22 so CU Dom'd be a safe bet.

I want Blast Impulse, I just remembered it has a beam javelin. Wing Zero A would be cool and I still want Palace Athene A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C and B ranks to check out if I cap?   Today at 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down

C and B ranks to check out if I cap?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1