SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toutou
Private
Private

How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)? Empty
PostSubject: How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?   How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 am

I'm playing taiwan official server sdgo currently... I saw some nataku gundam videos on youtube, i think that is korean server sdgo video. I can't found the Nataku Gundam Blue print in shop in taiwan server... Izzit taiwan sdgo not yet update or that blue print has to unlock by doing something quest ?
Please .... I really need help ... T_T
Back to top Go down
TELEMUNDO
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?   How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 am

there aren't really all that many S Ranks in TW compared to KR, so I'm pretty sure Nataku isn't in yet, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
alopgamers
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
alopgamers

PostSubject: Re: How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?   How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 am

it's in taiwan... the thing is it's just not in the shop yet because you know how taiwan works
Dream cap -> web cap -> M plan -> G plan affraid
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?   How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 pm

that's mean Nataku Gundam will appearing soon? Yeah ~~~ I jsut afraid this gundam hard to make it ... @@ I like every Wing Gundam Series ~~ hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?   How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get Nataku Gundam (Altron Gundam Custom , Wing Gundam Series)?
Page 1 of 1