HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sniper Precision and less for points in attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow1Doom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 am

I heard that if a gundam has the Sniper Precision skill, they recieve less for their custom points in attack. And I believe it after looking at my OC 5 AR Duel's stats. My question is this: What other skills affect custom points, if any?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 am

Shadow... I believe there has quite a lot of factors that can affect on custom points. Before i red your msg, i don't know the sniping ability is a part of it. According to my experience, most of MS which has homing missle weapon normally has 2 custom points only. And far range weapon, like Wing Zero custom, Z gundam, V gundam. Normally range-MS has 2 points of CP while most of the melee MS has 3 points... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 am

actually, sniper unit doesn't have the decrease in normal custom, but when OC, there is a significant reduce. So for sniper units, its atk that's reduced in OC. Any unit that has fortress, the def OC is also reduced, such as psyco gundam.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 am

Are there any other exceptions we should know about? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nooby2
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:36 am

What about Enhanced Funnels?

Noticed my Sazabi's stat is a bit low even after pumping 3 custom (not oc) into it.

Zaku kai with SP UP doesn't seem to suffer from this problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glink
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 am

toutou wrote:
According to my experience, most of MS which has homing missle weapon normally has 2 custom points only. And far range weapon, like Wing Zero custom, Z gundam, V gundam. Normally range-MS has 2 points of CP while most of the melee MS has 3 points... Wink
i think this is just a coincidence since custom slots are based off where you get your ms from.

Quote :
Noticed my Sazabi's stat is a bit low even after pumping 3 custom (not oc) into it.

Zaku kai with SP UP doesn't seem to suffer from this problem.
lower rank units, according to what i have heard, are supposed to gain more from custom and oc points than the higher ranks. that is why an s-rank sazabi wouldnt gain as much as a c rank zaku kai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:25 am

C ranks gains more stats per OC than B rank. B rank gains more than A, A gains more than S. Other than that, any unit that has precision scope gets reduced atk OC and any unit with fortress has reduced defense OC. However, this doesn't affect pseudo precision scope and fortress units. For example, GP-03D's precision scope is part of his skill, so it doesn't count. For Dozle, even though Dozle's Pride is technically fortress, its not affected but this OC balance. For funnel units, not sure. Do you mean when u stat it into atk, u gain less if you were to stat into def? Or does it feel like dmg is less.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow1Doom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Well if I move the OC points from attack on my Dual AR, where should I put them? I'm thinking either special or agility so his melee won't be so slow and laggy. Maybe defense or just leave them in attack. It looks like they give 2/3 of what they should but it's still usefull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Shadow1Doom wrote:
Well if I move the OC points from attack on my Dual AR, where should I put them? I'm thinking either special or agility so his melee won't be so slow and laggy. Maybe defense or just leave them in attack. It looks like they give 2/3 of what they should but it's still usefull

HP+Def

Stay longer in battle, deal more damage, simple as that.

But go ahead and experiment with your points. Spec is a waste for AR Duel though, since there are better choices for stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glink
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Shadow1Doom wrote:
keep them on attack, your a sniping god. you dont need hp and defense because you rarely die when im playing a pvp with you. even though you dont get as much, iv seen you take out 3/4 of my hp in one shot to the back when im playing my hyper shining gundam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I didn't know about the attack decrease for "sniper" suits. Maybe I should consider putting the OC points on my GM Sniper II on defense...

....well both its HP and Def are crap... what would be a bigger benefit- HP or Def?

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:24 am

well its decreased, but its still a +. So rather each increase ur atk by 1 pt, its now .75

-Keigo Atobe

Last edited by Alucius on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:01 am

Ah, I see...

Federation sympathizer and GM lover. NEVA GONNA CHANGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow1Doom
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Are you sure fortress doesn't effect normal custom points? They seem like a lot less than what they should be for my Psycho Gundam (Scissors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm

it shouldn't. Maybe ur comparing A rank to B rank and u see that u get less. Its the same man.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Precision and less for points in attack   Today at 10:24 am

Back to top Go down

Sniper Precision and less for points in attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1