SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Empty
PostSubject: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 am

I can't put the yellow zeon symbol sticker on the my Sazabi! It's that one on the last G sticker page, and I even googled to make sure I didn't mix it up with the Federation one. Now I'm thinking of buying the red shield of zeon sticker but I'm not sure if I can put that on the Sazabi either, can someone confirm if I can?
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:42 am

You simply can't stick some stickers to certain suits due to faction restrictions. For faction stickers, you HAVE to stick by what they are from. I.e. for Sazabi, you have to stick the Neo-Zeon logo.
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:54 am

D-Boy wrote:
You simply can't stick some stickers to certain suits due to faction restrictions. For faction stickers, you HAVE to stick by what they are from. I.e. for Sazabi, you have to stick the Neo-Zeon logo.

Which one is the Neo-Zeon faction logo? The cash one that was originally intended for the Sazabi?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 am

King of Heart works on all units!!! arrogant laugh
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:14 am

Alucius wrote:

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 1266942517123

King of Hearts sticker on AP2 F*** yeah. "SHINING FIN- SHIT THIS SUIT HAS NO HANDS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 am

kikkoman251 wrote:
Which one is the Neo-Zeon faction logo? The cash one that was originally intended for the Sazabi?

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Gundam_-Neo_Zeon_Insignia--logo-E5D358D619-seeklogo.com

Nothing google can't solve
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 am

D-Boy wrote:
kikkoman251 wrote:

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Gundam_-Neo_Zeon_Insignia--logo-E5D358D619-seeklogo.com

Nothing google can't solve

Do you know if it's possible to put the red/white shield zeon sticker on the Sazabi? I can't read the chinese in the shop but I think there might be some restrictions.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:18 am

That's Anavel Gato's logo, so it'll work. Anything that isn't a faction logo will work.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am

kikkoman251 wrote:
Alucius wrote:

King of Hearts sticker on AP2 F*** yeah. "SHINING FIN- SHIT THIS SUIT HAS NO HANDS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

more like put it on the shield of GP-02A. Every time u use that shield bash, u can say, You got Crowned Bitch!
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 am

My King of Hearts sticker is on Kampfer

THIS CHAIN OF MINE (dohohoho) IS BURNING RED, IT TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! EXPLODING GOD CHAINMINNNNNNNNNNNE! Heat end.
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 am

D-Boy wrote:
My King of Hearts sticker is on Kampfer

THIS CHAIN OF MINE (dohohoho) IS BURNING RED, IT TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! EXPLODING GOD CHAINMINNNNNNNNNNNE! Heat end.

Mwahahaha that's funny

I also considered painting my AP2 pure black, with pink lips and white eye, for the SHOOP DA WOOP effect What a Face Any suggestions for what stickers to put on Sazabi? inb4 KING OF HURTZ Cool
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 am

Can someone tell me the origin and significance of these symbols in Gundam?(if any)

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 72737404.th
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 61805226.th
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 55429962.th
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 63986069.th
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 78881310.th
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 85260051.th
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 89617790.th
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:33 am

kikkoman251 wrote:
Can someone tell me the origin and significance of these symbols in Gundam?(if any)

Original

All original except playboy bunny

Row one: Earth Federation, Zeon (The two factions in 0079), the other two are original
Row two: Titans (The branch of Federations in Gundam Zeta), the other two are original

Row one: Original, Anavel Gato's Zeon emblem, Hyaku Shiki's insignia, unsure of origin for the lion chivalry sticker
Row two: original, ORB (from Gundam Seed), Anti-Earth Union Group a.k.a AEUG (The protagonist's side in Gundam Zeta)

All original except for the one under the sticker remover, which is the Black Tri-Star's insignia (A squadron under Zeon)

Row one: First two are original, Bernard Wiseman's insignia (Gundam 0080), Kou Uraki's insignia (Gundam 0083)
Row two: Original, Roux Louka's insignia (Gundam ZZ), Ramba Ral's insignia (0079), original

Row one: Neo Zeon, UNT Spacy (Both from Char's Counterattack), Char Aznable's original logo from 0079, Amuro Ray's unicorn logo used in Char's Counterattack
Row two: King of Hearts, Haro, next two are original
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 am

D-Boy wrote:
kikkoman251 wrote:

Original

All original except playboy bunny

Row one: Earth Federation, Zeon (The two factions in 0079), the other two are original
Row two: Titans (The branch of Federations in Gundam Zeta), the other two are original

Row one: Original, Anavel Gato's Zeon emblem, Hyaku Shiki's insignia, unsure of origin for the lion chivalry sticker
Row two: original, ORB (from Gundam Seed), Anti-Earth Union Group a.k.a AEUG (The protagonist's side in Gundam Zeta)

All original except for the one under the sticker remover, which is the Black Tri-Star's insignia (A squadron under Zeon)

Row one: First two are original, Bernard Wiseman's insignia (Gundam 0080), Kou Uraki's insignia (Gundam 0083)
Row two: Original, Roux Louka's insignia (Gundam ZZ), I forgot about the third one, original

Row one: Neo Zeon, UNT Spacy (Both from Char's Counterattack), Char Aznable's original logo from 0079, Amuro Ray's unicorn logo used in Char's Counterattack
Row two: King of Hearts, Haro, next two are original

lol I see you are on /m/ as well, I posted it to verify, thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

kikkoman251 wrote:
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi 85260051.th[/URL]
Row two: Original, Roux Louka's insignia (Gundam ZZ), Ramba Ral's insignia (0079), original

I've seen the the Red Pegusus sticker on a few of the Gundam (RX-78-2) figures- I think its on all the "American" "MSIA!!" versions of the Gundam. (The Gundam (1.0)(Pictured), Gundam w/G armor, Gundam Ver 2, Gundam Battle Scarred, etc.)
Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi RX-78_Gundam-01

Edit* Oh, and Alucius? Now you know what the AEUG sticker looks like. XD
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 am

that looks like a frikin eye ball...
Back to top Go down
nooby2
Major
Major
nooby2

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 am

Alucius wrote:
that looks like a frikin eye ball...

But it's cool.
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 am

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi AEUG

The AEUG emblem represents the earth (middle), the moon (the green/yellow ball) and the white ring for the colonies.

I think its pretty cool looking....
drawing circles
...no comment on the Gundam's occasionally used "Red Pegasus" sticker? I was hoping someone else would say something...

Last edited by blayaden01 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 am

uh, picture doesn't show up
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 am

Thats odd... try it now.
questioning
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:46 am

lol, maybe cuz from a person that never watched the original, looks funny. Like I said, an Eyeball. But it makes more sense after you explain it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi   Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't put yellow sticker on Sazabi
Page 1 of 1