SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Here i'm list down the MS which i felt it is overpowered or imbalance... If you has any MS want to comment, just feel free to do so .. Smile

S rank
1. Nu Gundam (I-field barrier mode, semi-permanent immune from beam weapon)
2. Neue Ziel (resistance from flinched for few hits of melee attacker + I-field + long range sword)
3. Gp-03 (same reasons on what listed on Neue Ziel)

I found out this 3 MS/MA are almost perfect designed... Although Nu Gundam still ok for me because it still will flinched when get hit by melee, it is easier to dodge attack compare to Neue and 03. About the Neue Ziel and GP-03 scratch , I totally can't think the way to knock out this 2 MA, higher dmg of ballistic weaponries are very few and it installed in high rank MS (eg. Freedom). Neue and 03 will counter attack and Nu gundam will keep distance from you while you trying to use melee attack .... Even God gundam or Tall3 or Wing Custom also hard to knock out this 3 MS/MA and all of these are having same rank, moreover lower rank like A B C.

A rank
1. Palace Athene Large Missile (it's long range + huge dmg highly homing missle is totally son of the xxxxx Evil or Very Mad )

Perhaps some buddies will suggest me that "use evil to counter evil", unfortunately i'm admit i can't get those MA/MS. By the way, using overpowered MS/MA to win the match not really proud on myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decade
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:20 pm

If your team had a God Gundam, Tallgeese 3 or Wing Custom. Couldn't Tallgeese 3 screw GP03 up with No Bullet and then have God come in and do a few rounds on his back or above him or just have Wing fire at GP03 from a far? Not to mention giant units like the GP03, Neue Ziel, Apsalus II and Psycho are very easy targets for sniper units. I personally made a guy by the name of LeNChiaGe or something QQ when I kept knocking his Psycho and Apsalus II off the air in the battle ship games. It was so fun laughing at him too. I didn't even need to try to hit him =w= The only thing is that Gp03 and Neue doesn't drop down, but that also means that more shots can be fired at it before he gets away or your reload or snipe precision skill runs out, or that you just get hit by someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeithri
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Eh?

Neue Ziel isn't -THAT- good. It's easily defeated by focusing your attacks on it.
Goes down a hell a lot easier than GP03-D which is OP and hilariously so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Ok decade, i get your idea but 3 S gang bang 1 S in get want to get 5 points, if opponent has other S too , what you trying to do on the big size??? ... and how about in the situation that team no has S rank MS??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:47 am

toutou wrote:
S rank
1. Nu Gundam (I-field barrier mode, semi-permanent immune from beam weapon)
NO. It might be immune to beams, but the actual health it has is frail, and the reload in Ifield mode is HORRIBLY SLOW. Really, really, really slow reload in Ifield mode

2. Neue Ziel (resistance from flinched for few hits of melee attacker + I-field + long range sword)
Its a huge target. You bet everyone is going to SHOOT at it. And my T3 takes care of Neue Ziel, any day.

3. Gp-03 (same reasons on what listed on Neue Ziel)
When I get in the battlefield, the crowds yell these at me: ZOOKS! ZOOKS! ZOOKS

A rank
1. Palace Athene Large Missile (it's long range + huge dmg highly homing missle is totally son of the xxxxx
You do know that the missiles are almost useless at close range and its health is quite another story compared to the damage it does.

you want to know what's overpowered? T3, that's what. long-ass whip, long range beam, and a beautiful aura that gives the whole team a huge advantage. Only counter to it are the two biggest paper def monsters, GN Arms and Deathscythe. Ain't going to start with a T3 that's OC'd with HP and def either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 am

I say most broken Unit for A rank is AR Palace Athene and V dash. S rank, w/e in clan matches, those are the broken ones. Which Includes T3, GP-03D, and GN Arms Exia. Then ofc, in KR, all the SS are fairly broken, especially Strike Freedom.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 am

D-boy... I still think T3 is ok to it... T3 still will knock out by lower rank, but that BIG size 03 and Neue totally overwhelming against lower rank... Lower rank MS only has higher range dmg on beam, but Mad 2 of that MA have I-field ... The defence system i hatred most !!

Alucius, i'm totally agree with you... feel sick on these 2 MS .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 am

btw, GP-03D > Neue Ziel cuz GP-03D has built in scissor def and shit load of missiles. Neue Ziel is just a huge target that need to melee to kill ppl. Once u rush with it, everyone gonna target it. GP-03D, lay back and missile away.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 am

My CR Zaku I wants to have a word with you. Easily chews away Dendro's health.

Big size just gives an disadvantage. huge-ass targets. Dendro and NZ has a plethora of counters, T3 only has a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:42 am

D-Boy wrote:
My CR Zaku I wants to have a word with you. Easily chews away Dendro's health.

Big size just gives an disadvantage. huge-ass targets. Dendro and NZ has a plethora of counters, T3 only has a few.

OC or without and wat map.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 am

chewed up a dendro at c2, now its at oc3 and ready to chomp things up

map? everywhere! except for grand canyon, I suck balls there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:53 am

must've been a nub... Good GP-03D players can even own Freedom and FAZZ in a 1v1 fight.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:26 am

nah, they're fat targets for me

I'm a C rank, what do I have to lose? I die, radar pops out, and ping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 am

Alucius wrote:
I say most broken Unit for A rank is AR Palace Athene and V dash. S rank, w/e in clan matches, those are the broken ones. Which Includes T3, GP-03D, and GN Arms Exia. Then ofc, in KR, all the SS are fairly broken, especially Strike Freedom.

question! why's the v-dash considered good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:31 am

long range stun, powerful damage, and top of all that, defenses from fortress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decade
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 am

toutou wrote:
Ok decade, i get your idea but 3 S gang bang 1 S in get want to get 5 points, if opponent has other S too , what you trying to do on the big size??? ... and how about in the situation that team no has S rank MS??
You don't need 3 S rank suits to be with you?

Alucius wrote:
btw, GP-03D > Neue Ziel cuz GP-03D has built in scissor def and shit load of missiles. Neue Ziel is just a huge target that need to melee to kill ppl. Once u rush with it, everyone gonna target it. GP-03D, lay back and missile away.
Easy targets =w=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gnallen
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 am

Neue Ziel can be easily taken care of with a deathscythe + invis.
Happy Kiting Very Happy Very Happy

And if it's a GP03, kill it before it gets i-field up, coz usually in a match they'll stay far
and missle spam, so i just go up to it at the start of the match with an Amatsu and kill it.
works like a charm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 am

lol, u have no idea...

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiLMewmew
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 am

my V2 would like a word with u cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:32 am

hmmm, paper vs paper, and ur using weapon 2 and I got ifield + scissor def, sure. Come close so i can wack you with my sword.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decade
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am

I wonder was the Justice and God idiots or was the GP03 a monster. Probably both. Still, if MA suits aren't as strong as they, it kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gnallen
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:20 am

god, after watching this i've realised all the GP03D's that i've fought were nubz
who could get killed by my sword strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:09 am

Alucius.... That GP03 is wicked sick after watch the video you posted.... It can hit hiding and dead angle enemies, some more multiple units + homing .... speechless....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 am

GnAllen wrote:
god, after watching this i've realised all the GP03D's that i've fought were nubz
who could get killed by my sword strike.

plz... they're not nubz... they're hopeless... they could've just turned around n melee u back at anytime and they didnt? = =

toutou wrote:
Alucius.... That GP03 is wicked sick after watch the video you posted.... It can hit hiding and dead angle enemies, some more multiple units + homing .... speechless....

erm... hitting hiding n dead angle enemies CAN be done with other suits with homing missles as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiLMewmew
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 am

Alucius wrote:
hmmm, paper vs paper, and ur using weapon 2 and I got ifield + scissor def, sure. Come close so i can wack you with my sword.
Go ahead. I'll deplete your HP in 10 seconds.
the spread beams punches thru I-field as if hot knife thru butter XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?   Today at 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Which current A and S MS is overstrengthed or imbalance ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next