SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blitz worth making?

Go down 
+2
LiLMewmew
iShorty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

Blitz worth making? Empty
PostSubject: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 pm

is Blitz Gundam worth making?
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:55 pm

no. :>
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 pm

all about DSH and his BB guns.
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:28 pm

LiLMewmew wrote:
sadface
Back to top Go down
gnallen
Major
Major
gnallen

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 am

iShorty wrote:
LiLMewmew wrote:
sadface

+1 Sad
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:25 am

It really depends on you.

It's got slightly superior stats to Amatu/Amatsu (however the hell you wanna spell it), but that doesn't really offset the 1 less life.

It's a rock so it will usually survive longer.

It has Phase Shift, so again, will probably live longer than Amatu per life if played right considering the roughly more Def, Phase Shift gives more to it roughly.

It has a better 2nd skill (Auto-Jam > Movement Up imho)

It can actually use melee (Higher DPS if you play it right), and it's shots aren't that much less than Amatu's (2 less if I'm right, which is really not that big a deal).

It all depends on your playstyle. I own both but I'm not that good, so I'm unsure if my opinion really counts.

I don't know, maybe if you play it like an Amatu which can rely more on melee than Amatu itself (think Mina Custom Amatu, just without the hax combo hit) you can get a good deal of mileage out of it.
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 am

Katoma wrote:
It really depends on you.

It's got slightly superior stats to Amatu/Amatsu (however the hell you wanna spell it), but that doesn't really offset the 1 less life.

It's a rock so it will usually survive longer.

It has Phase Shift, so again, will probably live longer than Amatu per life if played right considering the roughly more Def, Phase Shift gives more to it roughly.

It has a better 2nd skill (Auto-Jam > Movement Up imho)

It can actually use melee (Higher DPS if you play it right), and it's shots aren't that much less than Amatu's (2 less if I'm right, which is really not that big a deal).

It all depends on your playstyle. I own both but I'm not that good, so I'm unsure if my opinion really counts.

I don't know, maybe if you play it like an Amatu which can rely more on melee than Amatu itself (think Mina Custom Amatu, just without the hax combo hit) you can get a good deal of mileage out of it.

i wouldnt compare amatu with blitz.. just cause they can both hide doesnt mean they're the same (other than the obvious one: scissor vs rock)

ishorty, i'd just go with dsh if your looking for a hide unit, theres a ton of ifield around nowadays haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitz worth making?   Blitz worth making? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blitz worth making?
Page 1 of 1