SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nataku gundam worth to make it?

Go down 
+7
ZeroExE
Falathar
wolves
LiLMewmew
OMGundam
kikkoman251
toutou
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toutou
Private
Private

Nataku gundam worth to make it? Empty
PostSubject: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 pm

just like the title, thanks ... because mix a S ms is very expensive.... i don't want to regret later .... Please kindly tell me and comment on this MS, thx Wink
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:34 pm

It all depends on what you want, I made Wing Zero Custom even if it was a low tier S rank because I am a Wing Gundam series fan. It's "worth it" for me as long as I will have fun playing the MS! The Nataku isn't a clan war MS though.
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 pm

nataku seems to be a fairly popular topic haha.. i want to get it just cause i want to fish ppl
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm also is wing gundamse series fan... actually i still got other option on choosing S rank - nataku, Deathscythe custom , Freedom (can mix into strike freedom but i'm not think it will come out in game coin purchase Sad )
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

the homing claw is really short and you need to get used to it cyclops
Back to top Go down
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm

toutou wrote:
I'm also is wing gundamse series fan... actually i still got other option on choosing S rank - nataku, Deathscythe custom , Freedom (can mix into strike freedom but i'm not think it will come out in game coin purchase Sad )

What's the order of your liking for Nataku, DSC, Freedom? You'll probably end up making all of them in the long run, DSC is probably more useful than Nataku all around.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 pm

kikkoman251 wrote:
toutou wrote:

What's the order of your liking for Nataku, DSC, Freedom? You'll probably end up making all of them in the long run, DSC is probably more useful than Nataku all around.
HAC > best W gundam
Back to top Go down
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Actually u could jus wait for it to release in shop...and ya go rent it for 1 day try it out in pvp...then u can decide on ur own whether to craft or not..
Back to top Go down
Falathar
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:27 am

wolves wrote:
Actually u could jus wait for it to release in shop...and ya go rent it for 1 day try it out in pvp...then u can decide on ur own whether to craft or not..

So you're telling him to wait 2 years?
Back to top Go down
ZeroExE
Major
Major
ZeroExE

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:06 am

but nataku quite strong...
Back to top Go down
darkstory
Major
Major
darkstory

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:02 am

Falathar wrote:
wolves wrote:

might as well unless your going to spend lots of time and money on a chance to cap it on special events
Back to top Go down
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 am

Falathar wrote:
wolves wrote:

Dude..are ya trying to be lame or wad? and what makes you think nataku is gonna release in 2 years time??who told you the news about it?? i am trying to state the fact that the best way is to rent the MS from the shop and try it out whole day in pvp matches and in different maps so that at least he can get a feel of it whether isit suitable for him or not...
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 am

haha i guarantee that nataku will be out for rent in less than 2 years...
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 pm

hmm, i'm feel that nataku gndam will release in later version soon, don't you see the new capsule 39 , gundam 00 + deathscythe and twin head (nataku A). This 2 arrangement make me think deathscythe S and nataku S will release soon since both of them are key MS... I'm not really sure, jsut my prediction... Wink
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:30 pm

lol... yea, keep telling urself that.
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Alucius, tell me please ... don't torturing my curiousity Sad
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm

toutou wrote:
hmm, i'm feel that nataku gndam will release in later version soon, don't you see the new capsule 39 , gundam 00 + deathscythe and twin head (nataku A). This 2 arrangement make me think deathscythe S and nataku S will release soon since both of them are key MS... I'm not really sure, jsut my prediction... Wink

it's not a terrible prediction, it's just that wasabii doesn't release s ranks based on what capsules are out. i think a lot of people believe nu is the next s rank to be out for cash.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Nu then possibly Nataku cuz the QQ pack II event is ending at the end of April
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 pm

i'm guessing Nu for May along with HWS and then we'll have Nataku EW for June.
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Alucius wrote:
Now you're tormenting ME.
Crying On Floor
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 am

Alucius wrote:
That's what I said. Re-read. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Falathar
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:51 am

wolves wrote:
Falathar wrote:
wolves wrote:

Dude..are ya trying to be lame or wad? and what makes you think nataku is gonna release in 2 years time??who told you the news about it?? i am trying to state the fact that the best way is to rent the MS from the shop and try it out whole day in pvp matches and in different maps so that at least he can get a feel of it whether isit suitable for him or not...

It was a joke. I'm sorry if you took it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:20 am

look, if u really want to try it out. DL hk version, and u can rent it as a nub. Try it out and see. Reason for this is, when ur a nub, u get money every time u rank up. First bar is 3k, second bar is 4k and third bar and fourth bar are 5k each. So all u need to do is reach 2nd bar, which is only 1k exp, that's wat... 30 mins of very easy 1? And u can rent 2 S ranks.
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:04 am

affraid oh my god.... June >.> start collect gold from now ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 am

uh, june as it it comes out in June as M, then july as G...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nataku gundam worth to make it?   Nataku gundam worth to make it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nataku gundam worth to make it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next