Share | 

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:23 am

Thanks

I see a GM sniper custom and a GM sniper 2, which is more powerful attack wise?

also, do you get 106 mech xp during pvp? or is that only for losers =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:23 am

ic, thanks for your opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:00 am

wowbond wrote:
Thanks

I see a GM sniper custom and a GM sniper 2, which is more powerful attack wise?

also, do you get 106 mech xp during pvp? or is that only for losers =\

From what I've seen GM Sniper 2 is better but honestly I don't know I barely touch paper types let alone C rank paper types.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 am

for mixing do we need all the suits on the list?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 am

yea you do, and the one on top needs to be the rank where you get a factory point for the first time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:18 am

Mingbak wrote:
for mixing do we need all the suits on the list?

wowbond posted a moment earlier than me, Also you lose all the mobile suits used in mixing except for the the main one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:57 am

you mean the key piece?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:07 am

Mingbak wrote:
you mean the key piece?
yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hojo
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:18 am

Many thanks for the answers.
BTW, I see you people talking about coins here and there.
Aren't those bought with real cash? Or I'm mistaking it for something else?
Also, from what I read earlier :
Mission mode = No money, but you get to pick a capsule that may contain some
PVP mode = You ALWAYS get money, depending on your performance
Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:33 am

Yes, coins are bought with real money.

And yep, your description to gaining money is correct. I don't do PVP until I get at least the MS' special attack though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 am

Thanks, about the mix plans, I'm pretty sure the as zeta plans needs a mark 2 gundam, and I have one but for some reason its not highlighted when i click it in the shop, is the mix plan different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 am

wowbond wrote:
Thanks, about the mix plans, I'm pretty sure the as zeta plans needs a mark 2 gundam, and I have one but for some reason its not highlighted when i click it in the shop, is the mix plan different?

Thats cause its the key part, meaning it needs to be leveled up till it has 1 skill point before its useable for making Zeta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:37 pm

I know that for the Zeta A plan, but I'm talking about the Zeta AS plans, isn't zeta the key part for that gundam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:43 pm

wowbond wrote:
I know that for the Zeta A plan, but I'm talking about the Zeta AS plans, isn't zeta the key part for that gundam?

Oh yeah MK II needs atleast 1 level for the AS ranks they all need another gundam that has atleast special like Aile Strike needs a blue frame with special. And the S ranks will as well like Freedom needs a calamity gundam that has special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:00 pm

i see but you also lose that gundam right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:12 pm

wowbond wrote:
i see but you also lose that gundam right?

Yep, personally I'am saving my MK II for Nu Gundam I know it will be awhile but I can take my time getting the parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Yea well I still need to get the AR duel....it still hasnt been capped by me yet =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:40 pm

wowbond wrote:
Yea well I still need to get the AR duel....it still hasnt been capped by me yet =\

What do you think the R in AR stands for =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Still, I spent like 60 coins on that so I should have gotten it already =\, I only got one A rank from all my coins and that was buster, I capped blitz when i first started playing by accident...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:55 pm

wowbond wrote:
Still, I spent like 60 coins on that so I should have gotten it already =\, I only got one A rank from all my coins and that was buster, I capped blitz when i first started playing by accident...

and my friend spent about 100 before she finally got it, also Blitz and Buster thats pretty good compared to some people I know who only have 1 A rank and its often Zeta which honestly isn't that great of a paper type A rank. I mean overall its nice but compared to buster,AR Duel, Aids, etc. its lacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Lol I didn't Blitz from a coin I got it from a pts roll... I just decided to plan my A ranks since I have such a low chance of getting them =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:24 pm

wowbond wrote:
Lol I didn't Blitz from a coin I got it from a pts roll... I just decided to plan my A ranks since I have such a low chance of getting them =\

Thats what most people do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm

can i still use a suit for mixing if i lvl it after i get its first skill point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Mingbak wrote:
can i still use a suit for mixing if i lvl it after i get its first skill point?

Yeah it doesn't matter how much its level but it needs atleast the first skill point to be useable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 pm

alright thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next