Share | 

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 am

and cn spread out their population over 20 servers unlike Taiwan and Korean which is just 1. Smaller usually means less lag, but with CN internet, it still lags like hell, plus smaller population means less players to play with. Plus... if u play CN, u on ur own, cuz this is a SDGO TW forum. If u need help with mission or something, we can't help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asen
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 pm

I see I see. And yes I do play on the CN version and I'm merely wondering why all the hate for the CN version. Perhaps I'll switch over to the TW version when I can handle the headache of reading traditional Chinese
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightwish
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Just have a quick question, I checked the mixing plans in the shop, and all of them is bought using G except freedom. So is there no way to buy the mixing plans with real money?

EDIT: I also have a question about the 400mpoint freedom and the 450mpoint freedom mixing plan. What's the difference between them? Is one better than the other? Like is it better to mix one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:20 am

Lightwish wrote:
Just have a quick question, I checked the mixing plans in the shop, and all of them is bought using G except freedom. So is there no way to buy the mixing plans with real money?

EDIT: I also have a question about the 400mpoint freedom and the 450mpoint freedom mixing plan. What's the difference between them? Is one better than the other? Like is it better to mix one?

The G paid plans for freedom will be released in October. 400m point freedom is for rental(if it was in the rental section), rentals have all skills but no overcustimization. The 450m point mix plan is just like a regular mix plan I believe, won't give you bonuses over the G mix plan when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 am

nah, 400M is the actual unit. Lvled up to second skill. Mix plan is just a mix plan.

-Keigo Atobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightwish
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 am

So if I used 400m to buy the freedom instead of 450 for the plan, I wouldn't be missing out on anything would I? I mean like, it'd be the same as if I used a plan to make it? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 am

or... u can spent it to buy 4 pages and wait for next patch when it comes it for 39k G... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightwish
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 pm

What should I put my custom points in for freedom? Also, is it possible to overcustom in taiwan? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 pm

OC is not yet implemented in TW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitokiriyamato
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:38 am

whats the new IRC for TW?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:14 am

D-Boy wrote:
1) Yes, you can. Choose the break option on the MS you want to sell, and you will get 400 points

3) Go to the shop, its the 4th option.

4) The additional skills are leaning to passive. The defense skill is usually geared to covering the MS' weaknesses, like paper for rock-type MS and so on

5) If you can't use the paint, chances are you have to wait until you get to a higher ran. Long, long, long way.
What is the break option? i cant see it... ( i cant read it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:29 am

maybe cuz ur didn't dl the language pack...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:49 am

Alucius wrote:
maybe cuz ur didn't dl the language pack...
LAUNGUAGE PA CK!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 am

the text won't display correctly if u didn't install the Eastern Asian language pack. But give us a screen shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Another newb question.... What is rock Paper And Scissors ?

HEres my guess: Rock: Tank
Paper: Low health/ Sniper
Scissors : Melee?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roween
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 am

iShorty wrote:

Rock is melee
Paper is snipe
Scissors is mid range
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 am

roween wrote:
iShorty wrote:

Rock is melee
Paper is snipe
Scissors is mid range
ok thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:36 am

What does 98 mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

2C in Korea, or Ready up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Alucius wrote:
2C in Korea, or Ready up.
Ok thanks since i see people spamming that and im like... whAT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 am

Hey is sandrock a decent gundam over all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:24 am

better be a 3 stat. Put it all boost and then learn how to shoot fag missiles and u should be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 am

How do you add a person to be your friend without being in the same server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 am

its impossible to add someone from another server, as in Adding someone that plays the Korean server to your TW server friend list. I'm guessing u meaning channels in SDGO TW. What u can do though is go to messenger and add their name in that and it doesn't matter what channel they in. Although, they can't be in a match, can be in waiting room, in side room getting ready, but it wont work if they're actually fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iShorty
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 am

Which haws a more powerful sniper ? Gm sniper 2 or Leo Cr rank?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next