Share | 

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Can someone explain the skill parts for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 pm

wowbond wrote:
Can someone explain the skill parts for me?

Not alot to explain the new type one (Guy in the space suit) increases your movement if I remember correctly, the one with the green plus increases your life, the one with the fist increases your criticals, the special increases the damage your special does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I see thats all I needed to know. I wish my luck on other machines would transfer to the AR one, I just got shining when i was trying for blue frame...

is there a max to how much hanger space you can buy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 pm

wowbond wrote:
I see thats all I needed to know. I wish my luck on other machines would transfer to the AR one, I just got shining when i was trying for blue frame...

is there a max to how much hanger space you can buy?

not that I know of, I think if you got the cash you can keep it going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 pm

how do you gift things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Mingbak wrote:
how do you gift things?
in shop its the tiny button on the right, you get a pop up and upper right side has a button that opens up and shows the names on your friends list select the person and then his the middle button at the buttom. though stuff like blueprints can't be gifted at the moment only stuff that costs money can if it costs points it can't be gifted yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 pm

How do you do mission 2 on expert? =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 pm

wowbond wrote:
How do you do mission 2 on expert? =\

Get someone who knows the glitch, Don't ask me. I know how it works but I've never done it plus you need a mobile suit with a far machine gun like Cgue or something. ( Don't say you get it from a quest, I broke my Cgue for some quick points.) Anyways ask Alu or Zeir they know how to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 pm

you mean where someone goes up and the enemies keep following that guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 am

wowbond wrote:
you mean where someone goes up and the enemies keep following that guy?

yeah but if its not done right, you'll get raped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 am

I see, I'm having a hard choosing a sniper gundam to pvp with, what would you use? The factory specs are slightly confusing when comparing two different gundams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 am

wowbond wrote:
I see, I'm having a hard choosing a sniper gundam to pvp with, what would you use? The factory specs are slightly confusing when comparing two different gundams.

Sorry, but I can't answer this question I'am not a big fan of paper types. Too much sitting back for me, I need action =p

Not to mention people have different play styles, like Buster and AR Duel both are snipers but Buster has a beam type snipe and AR Duel has an physical type snipe. Each have their own advantages, Buster you don't need to bother zooming in to get a hit, AR Duel you should zoom in if you wanna hit also it boosts damage and the damage is aoe so its good to zoom, but your wide open during that time. Also Buster has alot farther range than AR Duel who is the shortest sniper of all and anything below A rank I can't give an opinion for. The reason for that is cause Xamel and Super Gundam are exactly the same minus special. And they play weird for someone who is use to rock types, they are great snipers in the right hands but I can't really give an opinion on them, and Gundam Ground Type just doesn't seem like a normal sniper one reason I say this is cause its the only sniper I've seen with a machine gun. As for C ranks.....yeah sorry I really don't have anything good to say about people who use C rank snipers espically guntank...cheap and gay is all I will say. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JumbocactuarX27
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:00 am

Let me know if I have this assumption right then. As far as the three types go, paper is more the sniping kind of MS, where you shoot things from afar since you have low defense. Rock types are more skilled in melee combat, but not as fast. And scissor types are lighter on melee, keeping up their speed and generally doing better with shooting things from a medium distance.

Sound right to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 am

JumbocactuarX27 wrote:
Let me know if I have this assumption right then. As far as the three types go, paper is more the sniping kind of MS, where you shoot things from afar since you have low defense. Rock types are more skilled in melee combat, but not as fast. And scissor types are lighter on melee, keeping up their speed and generally doing better with shooting things from a medium distance.

Sound right to you?

Thats the basics, but there are exceptions. If your skilled enough you can treat certain mobile suits like other kinds, such as Aegis it has the range on par with papers, but it also has a fast melee like rock types. Meaning if someone good all around had it Aegis could be very nasty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 am

How often are events held? And how often are those events like the Dream Capsule one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 am

wowbond wrote:
How often are events held? And how often are those events like the Dream Capsule one?

The events are every once in awhile, not too often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 am

I see and how often have they been releasing gundams?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 am

wowbond wrote:
I see and how often have they been releasing gundams?
Taiwan is probly gonna take a bit from what I know of korean sdgo its monthly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 am

I see wasn't the Chinese version released after the Taiwan version? Because they already have all the AS suits like the Sword Strike =[ and the BS Lagowe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitokiriyamato
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 am

can i ask question on this thread too?

1. what was the second tab on the shop?

2. how do i do the quest? i already take 3 quest, but i dont know how to start it

3. i want to make the dreadnought, but there is no plan mix of dreadnought in the 4th tab in the shop...

4. how can i make my rank up? im already at 3 bars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 am

hiTOKIriYAmato wrote:

Not Implemented yet

2. how do i do the quest? i already take 3 quest, but i dont know how to start it

Just complete the mission associated with the quest, it should be green when you take the quest, then press the button again after it turns yellow to complete it

3. i want to make the dreadnought, but there is no plan mix of dreadnought in the 4th tab in the shop...

Dreadnought is an AS suit? It's not in the game yet...Or you could play ChinaSDGO, it's in there

Just keep playing, I think you get 4 bars at 20k xp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 am

wowbond wrote:
hiTOKIriYAmato wrote:

Not Implemented yet

Just complete the mission associated with the quest, it should be green when you take the quest, then press the button again after it turns yellow to complete it

Dreadnought is an AS suit? It's not in the game yet...Or you could play ChinaSDGO, it's in there

Just keep playing, I think you get 4 bars at 20k xp

3.I think he means A rank Dreadnought in which case you'll have to wait for the machine and alot of the time the blueprints with be added with the next update after the machine with the gundam is. As for Dreadnought AS reason I think he said A rank Dreadnought is because you need it to make AS which is also called X Astray

4. you need 10.2k exp to reach 4 bars also that is the last rank where you will recieve points for ranking up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowbond
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:04 am

I see thanks for the correction, so did taiwan's sdgo or china's sdgo come out first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obiyer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 am

China's sdgo came out first, by level9 I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitokiriyamato
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

what is the reason of this?

it always happens to me...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Misc question collection, new questions can be posted below rather here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next