SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I ignore users?

Go down 
+4
OMGundam
ChaosMatrix
VTL
Sonitus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonitus
Novice
Novice
Sonitus

How do I ignore users? Empty
PostSubject: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Just like the title says. Where's the ignore list or ignore user option? Seems I upset someone, and because of this I've been getting spammed by private messages for 2 days now. I think it's funny, but it's having an adverse affect(lag) on the game.
Back to top Go down
VTL
VTL

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 am

The function is not implemented yet despite the icon being there.
Back to top Go down
ChaosMatrix
Major
Major
ChaosMatrix

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am

Just put your hands over your ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!"
Back to top Go down
Sonitus
Novice
Novice
Sonitus

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 am

That's too bad. I wish it was that easy, Chaos. =P Hopefully, he's given up during the last few days that I haven't been on;otherwise, I get to return to this. My computer isn't doing so well lately and his spam causes just enough lag to be moderately annoying. Thanks, though.
How do I ignore users? GOnlineScreenShot_20100604_041336
Back to top Go down
ChaosMatrix
Major
Major
ChaosMatrix

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

lol he must really dislike you, ask alucious if there is a way to report abuse.
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm

im curious as to what he said Razz
Back to top Go down
Sonitus
Novice
Novice
Sonitus

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Unfortunately, reporting him probably won't do much. I'm relatively sure I know who I pissed off and, at best, this is his lowest level alt account. I'll just have to hope he's grown tired of it. =P
Back to top Go down
darkstory
Major
Major
darkstory

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 pm

piss him off moar! and play spammin gaems

or just turn off whisper entirely if no one whispers you or you dont use whispers
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Sonitus wrote:
That's too bad. I wish it was that easy, Chaos. =P Hopefully, he's given up during the last few days that I haven't been on;otherwise, I get to return to this. My computer isn't doing so well lately and his spam causes just enough lag to be moderately annoying. Thanks, though.
How do I ignore users? GOnlineScreenShot_20100604_041336
Lol what a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sonitus
Novice
Novice
Sonitus

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 am

I thought about playing the spam game with him, but it seemed pretty obvious that he's using a program to do this. Once it starts it's a constant stream of spam until he logs out. I've logged out for 15 minutes and as soon as the chatbox loads when I log back in, I start getting spammed. =P Luckily, the last few times I've logged in he hasn't been on. If it's who I think it is, his main account is a Colonel that I booted from a death match in the beginner server. Personally, I think it's ridiculous for such high levels to be on that server with their oc6/7 suits. That especially holds true for him since he was piloting the suit that's a relatively big annoyance for me, ARPA. >.> The spam started a minute after I gave him the boot. So, he's definitely the best candidate for such an act. Appreciate the help, though.
Back to top Go down
iTalkALOT
Haro
Haro

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi, for your information, here's my current spam list...

coolroro
天然元素
Arcanus
Blues
CtrlEsc
FightX
JimiLam
noobob
OB386
TypeH
TypeI
XD機器人
一炎翼一
久久片
威尼斯的淚o
剛剛淦
偷襲戰士
張五飛乂
插下去
乂舞法舞天乂
聖o卍天域卍
轉轉神
曾哥

Most of them don't log in anymore... Thank you for your support!

P.S. you can block all whispers by going to the second tab in options. Hope that will help you block me (as well as all your friends)...

Edit: Just added SonitusX to the list...
Back to top Go down
Zeorymer
Captain
Captain
Zeorymer

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 pm

iTalkALOT wrote:
Hi, for your information, here's my current spam list...

coolroro
天然元素
Arcanus
Blues
CtrlEsc
FightX
JimiLam
noobob
OB386
TypeH
TypeI
XD機器人
一炎翼一
久久片
威尼斯的淚o
剛剛淦
偷襲戰士
張五飛乂
插下去
乂舞法舞天乂
聖o卍天域卍
轉轉神
曾哥

Most of them don't log in anymore... Thank you for your support!

P.S. you can block all whispers by going to the second tab in options. Hope that will help you block me (as well as all your friends)...

Edit: Just added SonitusX to the list...

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
http://jerichokru.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I ignore users?   How do I ignore users? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I ignore users?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: