SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandrock B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 am

can anyone help me with customising Sandrock B rank...i see alot of builds...some were the standard C Speed OC Attack...others were Full Def...i am currently on OC5 on my Sandrock and on a C Def OC Att build...can anyone recomend me a better build to fully utilize all of Sandrock's merits(Homing missiles,Melee)...thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 am

eugenelow wrote:
can anyone help me with customising Sandrock B rank...i see alot of builds...some were the standard C Speed OC Attack...others were Full Def...i am currently on OC5 on my Sandrock and on a C Def OC Att build...can anyone recomend me a better build to fully utilize all of Sandrock's merits(Homing missiles,Melee)...thanks in advance...

Someone I know maxes out on Agi, rest ATK, they claimed they got booted from rooms because of it.
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

oh really??...thats the problem...there are so many ways to customize Sandrock...=.=...confused...
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 am

Katoma wrote:
eugenelow wrote:

Someone I know maxes out on Agi, rest ATK, they claimed they got booted from rooms because of it.

well according to your logic we shouldn't do that then right? cause who wants to get booted out of rooms all day Smile
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 am

depends... u gotta keep in mind, agi and spd would be useless once he gets his fortress up. Mine's oc4 and all atk, but then again, I don't melee that much
Back to top Go down
eugenelow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am

Alucius wrote:
depends... u gotta keep in mind, agi and spd would be useless once he gets his fortress up. Mine's oc4 and all atk, but then again, I don't melee that much

i am aware about the spd penalty once fortress kicks in...my only issue is if there's any build that really makes use of Sandrock's melee and homing missiles equally...i find it a waste not to use Sandrock's awesome range melee...
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 am

sounds like you're going down the attack route
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 am

well, the good thing about all atk... missile ftw! and when they get too close, w3 hurts like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandrock B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandrock B   Sandrock B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandrock B
Page 1 of 1