SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is and what isn't allowed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

What is and what isn't allowed? Empty
PostSubject: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm

i got banned and i dont know why, what i did was:
speak english ALOT
jamming
and lots of diving.

Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:35 pm

i'm going with jamming and diving if u got low rank and haven't spent any cash shop.
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

lol so someone who spent money on them can dive and i can't?
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:15 pm

The important question is:

Which server
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 pm

TW lol, i played normally on noob channel and when i got to expert i dive alot to get gundam destiny and 2 days later i got banned.

just got kicked from a room for ss-ing lol weird server, still >kr tho
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

ViperXx wrote:
lol so someone who spent money on them can dive and i can't?

makes sense doesn't it? if u spend money, wasabi will turn a blind eye. If you don't pay and abuse the system, why shouldn't they ban you? Just saying...
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 pm

lol makes sense ya but its not very professional. they r corrupt
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 pm

ViperXx wrote:
lol makes sense ya but its not very professional. they r corrupt

Just like Microsoft!

Boy the stories I've heard!
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:17 pm

so basically if i spend money in the game they will allow me to dive? guaranteed?
i dont know how i can do that because i dont have a full acc and if someone else gifts me i dont think they will see it as a expense coming from my side.

but i dont know how the procedure works to get cash

otherwise i just go back to korean
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 pm

ViperXx wrote:
so basically if i spend money in the game they will allow me to dive? guaranteed?
i dont know how i can do that because i dont have a full acc and if someone else gifts me i dont think they will see it as a expense coming from my side.

but i dont know how the procedure works to get cash

otherwise i just go back to korean

ggftw has guides on how to unlock your account to use M
Back to top Go down
VTL
VTL

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Yeah, check the player with the highest exp in the server. I read that someone whose only been playing for a year has exp that amounts to someone who played on the Korean server for 3 years. So that person bots for sure, but they still haven't been banned. Most red stars bot, but you still see them around. I mean, why would a company purposely banned someone if they've been paying cash to them? Unless they actually cared about their image, but in wasabi's case, they sure as hell don't. Hence, bots still run amok.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 pm

lol, man this is what happens when no one listens to me. I said long ago that you guys Bug/Dive all the time. Its ok to do it once in a while but all the time, ur just asking for em to ban yea.
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

i did it for like 6 hours and my acc is new, yet i got banned, i mean what choice do i have, usually just grind bs in kr but theres like 1 non-diving room open every hour

anyway looks like im heading back for kr since on ggftw they say only way to POSSIBLY fix it is by sending a message to them in chinese which i dont know.
and only reason i rlly switched was to dive+speak english freely.
Back to top Go down
xdgod
Sergeant
Sergeant
xdgod

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm

you can use google translator for typing traditional mandarin :<
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:59 pm

did u dive for 6 hours straight? If u do it like 2 hrs a day its fine. But 6 hrs straight in 1 day? Unless ur OMGundam(red star)... you can't pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Alucius wrote:
did u dive for 6 hours straight? If u do it like 2 hrs a day its fine. But 6 hrs straight in 1 day? Unless ur OMGundam(red star)... you can't pull it off.

I did it while I had Gold diamonds...
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Alucius wrote:

yeah 6 hours straight lol, i was so close so i didnt wanna stop.
u sure i can do it for 2 hours a day without getting banned?
Back to top Go down
xdgod
Sergeant
Sergeant
xdgod

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:33 pm

nah,im dive 4 hours a day before i become full member
Back to top Go down
ViperXx
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

maybe they tightened their security, how do u become a full member? i checked ggftw but cant find any guides.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:08 am

Katoma wrote:
Alucius wrote:

Its not the same with a brand new account...
Back to top Go down
xdgod
Sergeant
Sergeant
xdgod

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 am

i think at least you need to be 3 v rank or <<<* for dive (just my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 am

Alucius wrote:
Katoma wrote:
Alucius wrote:

Its not the same with a brand new account...

Well I know I was jamming since Cyclops was the only dive map XD. Forgot my rank then but it was below Gold Diamond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is and what isn't allowed?   What is and what isn't allowed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is and what isn't allowed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: