SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V2A Advice...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blayaden01
blayaden01

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:13 pm

I've been having a hard time deciding where to put my custom points in my Victory 2 Assault Gundam. On the one hand, it seems rather frail ( especially in "I-field" mode), on the other hand... I dunno. More attack power?
Back to top Go down
tom
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
tom

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 pm

i put all atk power because i find it weak. Yes it's also very frail. but most of the time you'll be behind ur team and u got that big shield to use. All i do with V2a is spam that rapid fire attack in r-mode. Kinda gets boring tho

You know it!
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 pm

tom wrote:
i put all atk power because i find it weak. Yes it's also very frail. but most of the time you'll be behind ur team and u got that big shield to use. All i do with V2a is spam that rapid fire attack in r-mode. Kinda gets boring tho

You know it!

Hey, I'm a sniper remember? I'm used to "boring". XD
Back to top Go down
Zero
Major
Major
Zero

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:23 am

V2A is a mystifying suit indeed.
Putting all defense makes you shine on one mode but suck on the other and adding All attack makes you shine in the other mode but suck on the other mode.
Depends on what mode you prefer.
But, for me, I only use I Field Mode for its KD Beam and I Field Barrier.
Use it like T3 and Spam Weapon 2 on Mode 1! You know it!
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 pm

I put all my custom points into hp, as its one of the few in s rank which had lowest hp. OC point I invest in both attack and defense, as I kinda has no skill, so more defense is welcome for me.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 pm

I Field=kiting.
Period.

Sticking with I field is made for fail. Go normal mode, spam flashlight, rush close, shoot the V beam, switch to I-Field and backpedal while alternately shooting BMG/VSBRs. Melee only to counter, abuse V beam and mode 1 flashlight.
V2A is better than most people think...if only they stopped using the BMG as their sole weapon!

Go attack/HP-Attack/HP-DEF. They all work, depending on your playstyle, but if you are a rusher, go full attack or HP-DEF.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
blayaden01
blayaden01

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks for the advice! I'll do my best! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V2A Advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: V2A Advice...   V2A Advice... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V2A Advice...
Page 1 of 1