SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q's about TW.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreadknightNasus
Haro
Haro

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi, I'm from the KR server. I was locked yesterday and I don't feel like starting all over again.
I was hoping TW was more to my liking and I have a few questions about it.

Is there any risk of getting banned? (I don't hack/freeze or anything else that isn't permitted in other games)

Can I speak English, in fact, is it even legal and allowed for non TW people to play?

If I'd like to buy cash, how would I?

Are there any other positive things that make TW better a better choice for me than KR?

How do updates work here? Is it like in KR, new S-rank + new cap every month and the mixplan at the end?

I'm really just looking for a Gundam game which I can play without having to tiptoe through everything like I had to on KR, and even then I got locked.
Thnks, hope I haven't been much of hassle.
Back to top Go down
Katoma
Major
Major

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Heard they were locking out but...

1- They will only seemingly ban you if you publically Jam/Hack Missions. PVP is a biiiig no no.

2 - English is A-OK

3 - Yanli or CN-USA

4 - Some have less lag on TW

5 - S-Rank in M (2-Slot) and it's mix plan, as well as a newcapsule every month. + 1 Webcap of a future mixplan S-rank (rarely SS-Rank)

6 - I feel for you Bro.
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 am

Read from forum where alot get ban due to purchase some illegal/hacked points.

1. There are always risk if you trying to cheat. There wont be any risk at all if you are asking bout foreign players getting ban

2. Can but majority there wont understand you

3. Before thinking of buying cash, first you need to get you account verified, Only verified member can reload M points

4. Hardly can find any pros, beside you wont get ban easily even cheating

5. Update roughly same as KR, but you wont get the latest unit from KR in TW. Every month there will be a dream cap featuring a new S rank, which is the S rank that released in KR around half year ago, eg this month TW dream cap is Xbone X2. After being released in dream cap, that particular S rank will need to wait maybe another half year time to be available in mix plan, eg this month M plan is NTD and G plan is V2A, where NTD was released around October last year and V2A around November last year. SS is forever locked in TW for the moment, where only purchasable during some event with coins/cash

6. You wont need to tiptoe in TW server as compare to KR, but you wont able to enjoy all latest MS as like in KR, as well as latest game features.

Back to top Go down
DreadknightNasus
Haro
Haro

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Thank you guys for answering.

So no SS-ranks at all? Bummer.

Also what's up with the 'network connection is failed' error?

Thnks.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tehprognoob

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 am

weekly maintenance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tehnewblife
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 am

Weekly maintenance is only at tues, 7AM-12PM +8GMT.

If you get network connection is fail mesasge at any other time, there's something wrong with your connection. Possibly ip blocked if you're from mainland China or HK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q's about TW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q's about TW.   Q's about TW. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q's about TW.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: