SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingK98
Novice
Novice

Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 am

I would like the blueprints for the Exia avalanche gundam (Exia gundam as well). Im playing on the american server so i just want to be prepared for the gundam when it comes out
Back to top Go down
zebra
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 am

there are no blue prints for exia and avalanche
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:57 am

All R (rare) units has no bp. Avalanche is an event exclusive ms
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:53 am

so how exactly would you obtain an exia? Or at least any of the 00 gundams (prefer the seven sword or qan) since thats what I want to end up with

edit: i also wouldnt mind the seven sword exia since it can be mixed for the qan mix plan.
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 am

Well you can slowly wait (dream) for those s rank you mentioned, as only kr has OO qanta for the moment.

There are few variants of exia, which is normal exia a rank (capsule 39, 51) 15k per draw, exia 7 swords ar rank (capsule 50) and exia avalanche ar rank (event exclusive)

All 3 exia variants has no bp, where exia and 7 swords only can be get through normal capsule in game, unless your NA publishers decide to put them in some cash events. Avalanche is strictly event only ms, depends on how ogp want to release it, but 90% would some cash event as well.

Since NA has no s rank for the moment, I won touch the topic yet.
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:05 am

ok so im probably gonna end up with the seven sword exia... so im gonna pile up a couple questions:

how much is for the capsule machine for the seven sword exia?

what are the chances of me getting it?

do any of the gundams for the 00 qan mix plans have mixplans themselves?

is avalanche perm when you get it from an event?

Im guessing we will get them soon since were at capsule 30 as of right now. And im also getting the gundams that i can now for the crossbone x3, even tho i plan on maining.
Back to top Go down
zebra
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 am

A)Capsule machine for seven sword Exia is 1600 when its release then it will decrease to 1200 later on

b)The chance of getting an AR rank is difficult in my opinion but its random and depends on your luck

C) 00 QanT material mix plans - Kyrios Tail unit, everything else is capped

D) Avalanche should be perm.
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 am

Capsule 50 is just normal rate, which is 1.6k. As for chances getting it, since its AR, pretty low, which at least for tw. No idea ogp will tweak it or not, since its a pretty hot ms, and its still 20 machines away for you guys.

So far for the OO movie, only qanta is out, and zabanya on 19th this week. All S rank will have mix plan. If you referring to the 4 major ace in OO, which is exia, dynames, kyrios and virtue, the answer is no. Only available in ingame capsule for 15k, 14800 to be exact per draw. Or in those cash events, such as web gasaphon .

As long its not rental unit, it will be permanent

X3? Already reserves its materials few months back. Since you seems pretty interested in OO series, here a screenshot of my latest OO gundam variants in my sub account

Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? 007fyp
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 am

dude, u got those in tw? thats wicked
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 am

masterofz wrote:
dude, u got those in tw? thats wicked
Yeah my sub account in tw, didnt believe it will pop out while still in blue color. Used bout 300k without a single slot extenders. Even my main had no OOR Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 am

thanks for the pic those ms look god like. So when you say exact per draw do you mean i can pick which ms comes out of certain capsule machines? and what do you mean reserves it materials a few months back?
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:12 am

KingK98 wrote:
thanks for the pic those ms look god like. So when you say exact per draw do you mean i can pick which ms comes out of certain capsule machines? and what do you mean reserves it materials a few months back?

The capsule where the 4 ace of OO gundam in is a pure A rank capsule, which cost you close to 15k point to draw once. There 3 type of capsule in game, low cost capsule which has the mixture of a,b,c ranks, cost 1200 point to 1600 point per draw. Pure B rank capsule cost 7.5k point per draw, where pure A rank capsule will cost 14800 points per draw

I mean I already had crossbone x3 materials ms ready few months back, even though the mix plan wont be out in tw within this year.
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 am

ok wait, are you saying that the crossbone x3 hasnt came out yet in any of the servers? And ok I understand now, just hope we get the ms soon
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am

KingK98 wrote:
ok wait, are you saying that the crossbone x3 hasnt came out yet in any of the servers? And ok I understand now, just hope we get the ms soon

X3 just out around september or october last year in kr, so no other servers beside the origin had it. If its not out, how would I know its mix plan materials.
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am

wiki Razz lol but yea now i feel like theres no point of waiting for it. I think im going to wait for the next update and based one what it will be im gonna get a dreadnought... i hate being canadian sometimes lol. im hoping for something of a sword combat ms like sword strike
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 pm

KingK98 wrote:
wiki Razz lol but yea now i feel like theres no point of waiting for it. I think im going to wait for the next update and based one what it will be im gonna get a dreadnought... i hate being canadian sometimes lol. im hoping for something of a sword combat ms like sword strike

If the ms itself is not out, how you think wiki could get those info?
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Well actually i knew it was out its just that i was pullin an all nighter so i wasnt even thinking straight lollll. Anyways are we getting our ms in a distinct order? And do u play on american server?
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm

KingK98 wrote:
Well actually i knew it was out its just that i was pullin an all nighter so i wasnt even thinking straight lollll. Anyways are we getting our ms in a distinct order? And do u play on american server?

For S rank I wont know as it depends on ogp what and how many to release since there are alot available for now. But usually the older s ranks will come first such as justice, freedom and providence. As for capsule, yes it will follow the order. I played in cbt bout too troublesome to connect as will require vpn. Connection wise also not that smooth as compare to tw so I just quit after that
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

aw sucks. But yea will the legend gundam be one of the first to be released? Because im seeming to prefer the legend over providence after i upgrade the dreadnought to a x astray
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:15 am

I dont work for ogp marketing team so I wont know what they are planning.
Back to top Go down
masterofz
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
masterofz

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 am

KingK98 wrote:
aw sucks. But yea will the legend gundam be one of the first to be released? Because im seeming to prefer the legend over providence after i upgrade the dreadnought to a x astray

90% no. depending on how many s ranks they release per month, but u PROBABLY have to wait at least 1 year before its released on ogp
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 am

Well to be frank, their in game capsule updates is consider fast for a less than 2 months old server. Compare to sdgo thai, which started bout half a year, their in game capsule only reach machine 32 during november. S rank point mix plan from what I saw was justice, freedom, god, and 1 more which I cant remember which.
Back to top Go down
KingK98
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 am

Well yea i kno but i figured if it would be one of the 1st to releasee for tw then it would be the same for us. Anyways i iust got the dreadnought so now im off to getting the force impulse gundam from the quests
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?   Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone post the blueprints for these gundams?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: