SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saw SF today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abc9115
Adept
Adept
abc9115

Saw SF today Empty
PostSubject: Saw SF today   Saw SF today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm

I know I shouldn't be asking this stupid question.

I saw sum1 using strike freedom today playing mission with me in TW server. Did he actually got SF blueprint from event? I did saw some pics of SF and sinanju as well at the TW sdgo website. What do the pictures represent actually? I really wanna get my hands on sinanju.Haha. Shocked
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

Saw SF today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw SF today   Saw SF today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 pm

SF already appear before in monthly dream / super capsule last year and a couples of cash events, where you could purchase it using 100 coins (I got mine using 40 coins) and same goes for sinanju. The only ss plan which available in shop is just nu hws.

Saw SF today 89511215

If you want sinanju that badly, either get it through cash events in the future if there still any, or wait for its g plan which shouldnt be too far away. Sinanju plan should be out once OO s rank plan finish release, as currently only left 2 only, seravee and arios.
Back to top Go down
abc9115
Adept
Adept
abc9115

Saw SF today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw SF today   Saw SF today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm

What is the cash event actually? Hehe. Sorry for asking
Back to top Go down
sniperwolf

Saw SF today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw SF today   Saw SF today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Just go check the event sub forum. Any events that involving real cash will be classified as cash event to me.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

Saw SF today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw SF today   Saw SF today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:27 pm

I don't think SF will be out for event any time soon. But I think if it comes out it'll be like SS Nu Gundam. You have 24 hours to trade in 100 coins for the C3 SS. That's 100% of getting it rather than spending about 500 coins in that dam dream cap and get nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saw SF today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw SF today   Saw SF today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw SF today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: