SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option

Go down 
+12
Lyenyo
Lightwish
LightSin
ajtheknight
jimwhat
obiyer
Some furf
Vandol
Alucius
DarkPhantomX
Hikari
Zeirnaton
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeirnaton
Admin
Admin
Zeirnaton

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Empty
PostSubject: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 pm

first thing you gotta do is buy you some cayenne tech game cards so go to http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=147439 that link you'll see 3 items unless they added or got rid of something 1 should say freestyle 200 the other one should say freestyle 500 buy one of those. also heres a tip if you don't verify your account completely and get a buying limit it'll take them 24-72 hours to manually process your order I haven't verified mine yet but it only took them about 24 hours to process my order. if your able to verify and get the buying limit you'll be able to buy the cards and receive them instantly via email.

also these things sell out fast so buy one as soon as u can

after buying one and then getting the email in which they send the code theres 2 numbers a card number and the cards pin number

after doing this follow this guide.

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Buygui10

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Buygui11

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Buygui12

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Buygui14
Back to top Go down
https://sdgotw-kr.forumotion.com
Hikari
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 am

Correction, the first pic should click the right button, not the left
Back to top Go down
Zeirnaton
Admin
Admin
Zeirnaton

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 am

yea my bad i was guessing didn't really remember which one it was
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 am

Mind helping me? when ever I go to the deposit page it give me a page about becoming a Full member and one is just my email and S*** while the other is this stuff and I'am pretty sure I'am stuck here some of this info I know I don't have can someone tell me what to do or a way around it?

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Info
Back to top Go down
Zeirnaton
Admin
Admin
Zeirnaton

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:01 am

use google translate 2 translate all that

Last edited by Zeirnaton on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:19 am

I did that most of its just basic crap like phone and address but that box 2 boxes under email with the checkmark askes for some weird number
Back to top Go down
Zeirnaton
Admin
Admin
Zeirnaton

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 am

its an ID number just make up something I just used my ID number but u can make nething up
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:25 am

that's ur CSSN. Chinese Social Security #, which is based on ur province, city, and birthday along with some other preset #'s.
Back to top Go down
Vandol
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Eh I'm a bit wary on going into another security number theft again, especially when there was so much S*** flying over KSSN use. Is there an alternate way to use cash cards without having to make up a number and risk ban and removal, or stealing once which could also lead to ban and removal?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:12 pm

actually, CSSN is general based unlike the korean one. It just has to match the province and the City + the birthday and ur good. There can be multiple people with the same CSSN. If u guys want i can post some up incase u need it.
Back to top Go down
Zeirnaton
Admin
Admin
Zeirnaton

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:16 pm

I didn't have to none of that I just used my driver license ID

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Anothe10
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 pm

I just put some random numbers in the ID, hoping that it wouldn't go through, but it did...

maybe you can try something like 2394, 3920, 5423, 8564. Mine was a 4 digit number so I guess anything works?
Back to top Go down
Zeirnaton
Admin
Admin
Zeirnaton

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

make sure u save those numbers
in case u ever need to change your password
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Well me and a friend used it the first time is only the one that took us the 24 hours, after that the transactions were almost instant.
Back to top Go down
Some furf
Captain
Captain
Some furf

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 am

Alucius wrote:
actually, CSSN is general based unlike the korean one. It just has to match the province and the City + the birthday and ur good. There can be multiple people with the same CSSN. If u guys want i can post some up incase u need it.
Please do.
Back to top Go down
obiyer
Private
Private
obiyer

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 am

The field accepts any numbers, you don't need a CSSN. Uncheck the box. I used my library card number, lol.
Back to top Go down
Some furf
Captain
Captain
Some furf

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing.

I reccomend not signing up for that first site, or at least not depositing money in it. Before you can spend it, you have to jump through plenty of hoops to become verified. They need to call you, send you an e-mail (Where they disallow free addresses like Hotmail), attatch a verified PayPal account and you need to give them a scan of your passport. That passport thing is of particular note, because it requires manual confirmation. It'll take just as long to get that done as it will for them to approve your external payment.

You'lll also have to pay a fee if you deposit less than a certain amount in your CS USA account, so that nullifies the saving members get if you're only interested in one card.

Also, after I'd put the points onto my SDGO account, it didn't show up in-game until I went to the shop. Could take just a little time to appear.

Also also, lucky coins don't give a guaranteed A or B rank from regular capsules. But extra hangar space is worth it.
Back to top Go down
obiyer
Private
Private
obiyer

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm

On the subject of extra hangar space. You can get as many pages as you want right? If you start at 5 and buy one that's 6, and then you can get another one at 7. Isn't that how it works?
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomX
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
DarkPhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm

obiyer wrote:
On the subject of extra hangar space. You can get as many pages as you want right? If you start at 5 and buy one that's 6, and then you can get another one at 7. Isn't that how it works?

yes, but you start with 4.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 am

alright, so u don't really need to give info below Birthday. This is my CSSN that i made for this MMORPG Age of Armor while i was playing the Chinese version.

CSSN:340123198003197510
Birthday: 1980/03/19
Province: Heifei
City: Hefei

that's all u need to make ur account full member.
Back to top Go down
Some furf
Captain
Captain
Some furf

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 am

Actually, I didn't even enter a city or privince and it accepted it. It seems only the boxes with a little message underneath (It means "This information cannoy be changed") are necessary.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Alucius wrote:
alright, so u don't really need to give info below Birthday.

my point exactly. Oh and i found the use for the CSSN, apparently u'll need it for events when they give out free prize. "http://www.wasabii.com.tw/Event/090325_wasabii/index.aspx" so uh... guess they do thing differently than the korean version with positive reinforcement.
Back to top Go down
jimwhat
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

How much cash will I get for the 500 point card?
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:19 pm

so ur selling a 500pt card?
Back to top Go down
jimwhat
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Alucius wrote:
so ur selling a 500pt card?
no I meant in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option   Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy Guide for SDGO and CN USA option
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next