SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice Gundam ANy good?

Go down 
5 posters

Justice Good?
yes
Justice Gundam ANy good? Vote_lcap64%Justice Gundam ANy good? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
NO
Justice Gundam ANy good? Vote_lcap36%Justice Gundam ANy good? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

Justice Gundam ANy good? Empty
PostSubject: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am

IS the S rank justice gundam any good overall since i have ev erything for it but aile strike and 2 c ranks.. ???????
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 am

Aile is for Freedom.
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 am

D-Boy wrote:
Aile is for Freedom.
Woops my bad...
Can u answer my question?
Back to top Go down
darkstory
Major
Major
darkstory

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 am

depends on teh player, suits are all compatibility and skill based
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 am

darkstory wrote:
depends on teh player, suits are all compatibility and skill based
I know that but is it good for an average player?
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 am

If you think suit powers can save you if you don't have skills, don't bother.

in other words, TRY IT YOURSELF. Every player's strategy differ. We can't tell you if its good or not, because for all I care, we all might play it differently.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:15 am

its a well round unit.
Back to top Go down
darkstory
Major
Major
darkstory

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:30 am

why not just rent it for a day to try it out? just play a bunch of matches to make up for the 4200 used for renting to break even as you don't need to recharge the battery and you get to find the answer on is it worth getting as i don't know your play style so can't help you there.
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 am

Alucius wrote:
its a well round unit.
THANK YOU THAT IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!.....
Back to top Go down
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:27 am

darkstory wrote:
why not just rent it for a day to try it out? just play a bunch of matches to make up for the 4200 used for renting to break even as you don't need to recharge the battery and you get to find the answer on is it worth getting as i don't know your play style so can't help you there.
i agree with darkstory's way..jus rent it for 4200g and try it out whole day if is not ur style of mech ya can don bother crafting it already..
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

iShorty wrote:
Alucius wrote:
its a well round unit.

couldn't detect the sarcasm or what not but... Think about it. its a rock that got infinite boost. It has homing weaponry along with beam and vulcan. With Art of MS fight, its melee is rather deadly. It has two specials, melee and beam. Its a well round unit for more than 1 occasion.
Back to top Go down
darkstory
Major
Major
darkstory

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Alucius wrote:
iShorty wrote:
Alucius wrote:
its a well round unit.

couldn't detect the sarcasm or what not but... Think about it. its a rock that got infinite boost. It has homing weaponry along with beam and vulcan. With Art of MS fight, its melee is rather deadly. It has two specials, melee and beam. Its a well round unit for more than 1 occasion.

umm Alucius, he actually means Freedom not Justice he made a mistake but did not correct the error on his first post
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm

darkstory wrote:
Alucius wrote:
iShorty wrote:
Alucius wrote:
its a well round unit.

umm Alucius, he actually means Freedom not Justice he made a mistake but did not correct the error on his first post
I meant Sword strike...
But i was asking about justice
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:55 am

well, u got ur answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice Gundam ANy good?   Justice Gundam ANy good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice Gundam ANy good?
Page 1 of 1