SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?

Go down 
+8
D-Boy
alopgamers
Seim
blayaden01
iShorty
ChaosMatrix
anthony001
Alucius
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Maybe have a lil get together or something and get some matches going. In terms of English players, i admit they're lot more organized and probably got M rooms up everyday. If anyone can relay the message, it would be great.
Back to top Go down
anthony001
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

i dont think theyll agree to that since most of them are newbies now. most of the old ones are retiring or have gone to kr
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:31 am

I hear good things about Ryuma, like if he's on your team, u can't lose, or was it if he's not on ur team, you'll lose. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
anthony001
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am

yeah i think so cuz ryuma is also playing kr. i think he alternates, maybe he likes being a superstar in loltw
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 am

huh, then i'm guessing he's probably around our level then. Be quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
ChaosMatrix
Major
Major
ChaosMatrix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 am

Thats not entirely correct, a lot of good players are still playing in TW, Ryuma is there everyday, merc is also good, Striker and Mcdull there is also me, elderweis, neko. There seems to be a sudden influx of n00bs though.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am

ah, so you finally gotten better in rock?
Back to top Go down
iShorty
Major
Major
iShorty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 am

ChaosMatrix wrote:
Thats not entirely correct, a lot of good players are still playing in TW, Ryuma is there everyday, merc is also good, Striker and Mcdull there is also me, elderweis, neko. There seems to be a sudden influx of n00bs though.
Wut do u have against noobs D:
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 am

even nubs have a purpose in a match, u just gotta know how to use them. Never let their sacrifices be in vain.
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Alucius wrote:
even nubs have a purpose in a match, u just gotta know how to use them. Never let their sacrifices be in vain.

Stick them all in 4 slot CR Rick Dom II's with max boost and tell em' to spam boost zero. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm

blayaden01 wrote:
Alucius wrote:

Stick them all in 4 slot CR Rick Dom II's with max boost and tell em' to spam boost zero. Very Happy

*claps*
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 am

Alucius wrote:
blayaden01 wrote:
Alucius wrote:

*claps*

YAY! I R LURNENG!!1! bounce
Back to top Go down
Seim
Haro
Haro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

theres some people that are in chinese clans too! =)
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:41 pm

i no, I'm in one myself. Which is good for clan matches, bad for actually playing... Clan matches, since we are at different time zones, can take shifts. But regular play... the hr difference takes a toll.
Back to top Go down
alopgamers
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
alopgamers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 am

well noobs can evolve into pro too when they get experiences
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 am

Like how SS and MCA changed my rock games totally? Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 am

pfff, then why u be using power red. Rather than real rocks. =p
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 am

Because Powered Red is like a mini-god! But then again, I like Mk.II Titans more to rock, Sword Strike coming second.
Back to top Go down
LiLMewmew
Major
Major
LiLMewmew

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Since I played with most MMOG people and now a traitor.

lol!

Some MMOG people...

GNexia0: Rock user. Good skills. Uses GNARMS, Nataku, God, and stuff. (ie: buyfag)

Blizt: He doesn't cooperate with team. ie: solo guy. Take him out fast would be good.

MeltyRed: He sucks. No dodging skills. Uses WZ, etc. Usually sits back and when I say sit, he just sits there. Take him out fast. =P

drkmerc: Rock user. Good skills, uses Kampfer B.

IonCanon: Paper type user. He can't melee. So, melee him >) .. uses FAZZ.

0Shift: Rock user. Quite pro. God, etc.

StrykerX: pro, T3 lover

Natsume: Lagger. Otherwise, quite good melee-er

Tiorhorh: Rock user. pro. Kampfer B, etc.

LightSin: Wad a buyfag. =.=

Edelweis: buyfag =.= owns OC5 and OC6 stuff.

Nukira: Another buyfag.

Chiakika: Paper user. Take er' out fast.

Ryuma: Pro. Uses Freedom, Gelgoog Cannon, Char, etc.

tonaaay: OC6 Freedom. pro.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 pm

LiLMewmew wrote:
0Shift: Rock user. Quite pro. God, etc.

Heresy! I r nub :<
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

tbh, we have no idea. All you shown is playing with ur lil Power Red against our Roween's sandrock. I declare a mortal kombat! A fair match this time.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 pm

But that was CMX >.>
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 am

right... double power red in a clan match... how is he using 2 power red at the same time again?
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 am

Dude, when we clashed, I only used Messala and BR Zaku III >.>
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 am

Haha, nice thread. I wanted to ask about the same question some time ago.

Only person I've faced in blitz in some random zerg room. Description remains true...i got surprised he charged in w/ blitz and tried to solo XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?   Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know the skill lvl of MMOG clan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next