SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Operators

Go down 
+2
blayaden01
Hiroyuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroyuki
Adept
Adept
Hiroyuki

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 pm

I got a gift and inside was the operator Special 1 which gives +60% suit exp and +20% points during the hours of 20:00-22:00, so says the SDGO wiki. But I was wondering, would that be the time for america the operator works or the server time?
Back to top Go down
blayaden01
blayaden01

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Server time. So, better get up early if you want those bonuses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cheseball
Sergeant
Sergeant
cheseball

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am

Its around 4 am - 6 am in the west coast, so probably only worth it if your going to wake up early during the double exp events.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 pm

it is a 3 day op, if u can try to wake up for all those times otherwise its a waste. I usually turn mine of either thursday or Friday, that way have the weekend to use it.
Back to top Go down
anthony001
Corporal
Corporal

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Alucius wrote:
it is a 3 day op, if u can try to wake up for all those times otherwise its a waste. I usually turn mine of either thursday or Friday, that way have the weekend to use it.

really? u can turn off the special op and it will stay always stay there? so all i have to do is use normal op and just let the special op rest in the room right?
Back to top Go down
alopgamers
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
alopgamers

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm

anthony001 wrote:
Alucius wrote:

really? u can turn off the special op and it will stay always stay there? so all i have to do is use normal op and just let the special op rest in the room right?

He meant that he gets the operator in the gift box when he actually use it.
You can see when your operator will expire if you select him/her in myroom
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Operators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Operators   Special Operators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Operators
Page 1 of 1