SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABout Aile Strike

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toutou
Private
Private

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 am

I'm thinking about mixing this mobile.... I'm figure out that this MS is not popular compare to launch strike and sword strike ...
I'm not purposely to further mix into Freedom Gundam, and i'm thinking wanna use this Aile strike as my major A rank MS.
What i to know is Pro and cons about this Aile strike , if can, leave any comments at here no matter is positive or negative as long as comment is meaninful.
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gnallen
Major
Major
gnallen

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 am

Well, if you're good with a beam rifle it'll be good. It's got a reload up skill and phase shift,
so it has heightened ballistics defense and good supply of ammo. Bad thing is it's got a rather
crappy melee combo.
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 am

I also found out that this MS or Force impluse can owning palm type MS easily especially it's gatling gun , damn effective to palm type of MS ...
and this MS booster ..... lasting DAMN long =.=
Back to top Go down
gnallen
Major
Major
gnallen

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 am

toutou wrote:
I also found out that this MS or Force impluse can owning palm type MS easily especially it's gatling gun , damn effective to palm type of MS ...
and this MS booster ..... lasting DAMN long =.=

Oh, thats probably because seed awakening activivated on it. Otherwise usually scissor types don't boost that long.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:36 am

Aile Strike doesn't hold a candle to other greater scissors. There are alot better scissors out there, and aile strike is pretty much for training with the beam rifle.
Back to top Go down
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

an AGILE aile strike is the best type of scissor around imo.
As stated above its a great suit to practice beam rifle with, its got nice boost duration too, and compared to other scissors it zbs pretty well imo

o and it was or still is the suit used to testing for Ascensus scissor test
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 am

Then you means recommanded stat for aile strike is agility ?
Back to top Go down
wolves
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
wolves

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 am

Yeah.. either u add agility or attack..or maybe both.. would be good for a aile strike imo..
Back to top Go down
Jun_Hai
Sergeant
Sergeant

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 pm

lol im surprised alu hasnt replied to this yet, and agi makes you faster if slightly so it makes it even better for practicing shooting and dodging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ABout Aile Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABout Aile Strike   ABout Aile Strike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABout Aile Strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: