SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bugging game cause ZOA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zeph
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
zeph

Bugging game cause ZOA Empty
PostSubject: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

I have been trying to join some games to clear Ex9. And when it's a bugged game, there is a chance I get ZOA. But I re-login the game and still see the others in the room. Am i the only one that got zoa-ed ? Any others with this problem?
Back to top Go down
Zeorymer
Captain
Captain
Zeorymer

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 pm

zeph wrote:
I have been trying to join some games to clear Ex9. And when it's a bugged game, there is a chance I get ZOA. But I re-login the game and still see the others in the room. Am i the only one that got zoa-ed ? Any others with this problem?

ZOA can affect only you or mess up the entire room, mostly dependent on the specific zoa error.
Back to top Go down
http://jerichokru.deviantart.com/
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:22 pm

u can't expect bugs to be stable... if ur bugging the game to get through missions, there's always chances that u get zoa. best way to not get zoa, don't bug games.
Back to top Go down
zeph
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
zeph

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 am

But it zoa like crazy when we played normal too. Was trying to clear Ex9 last night with clan mates and it zoa like once every 2 games.
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Sometimes when you get ZOA, don't click esc or enter, play like normal. You won't get kicked that way.
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Decade wrote:
Sometimes when you get ZOA, don't click esc or enter, play like normal. You won't get kicked that way.

That's not zoa. Zoa gives the popup saying ZOA EXCEPTIONAL HANDLER. And you have to quit completely and restart.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am

that's cuz one of u is lagging so bad that the server thinks u guys are bugging it. Cuz that's how the ai freeze bug work, shit tons of lag.
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:39 am

D-Boy wrote:
Decade wrote:

That's not zoa. Zoa gives the popup saying ZOA EXCEPTIONAL HANDLER. And you have to quit completely and restart.
Oh the other one =O then what of the one I'm talking about? What's that one called? O_o
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 am

That's just someone else or you disconnecting due to internet getting cut off

zoa is when something in the game goes something beyond what the game can do i.e. something going beyond the map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugging game cause ZOA   Bugging game cause ZOA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugging game cause ZOA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: