SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)

Go down 
+5
Alucius
Zeorymer
glink
Shadow1Doom
toutou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
toutou
Private
Private

Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Empty
PostSubject: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 pm

I would like to know which stat you guys prefered if you guys playing this MS ... In my opinion, i prefering majority of point add into "special" stat. Now i searching possible and potential stat for this MS ... So guys, I need your help please ... thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow1Doom
Private
Private
Shadow1Doom

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Based on your skills, you should put points into speed, attack, or special. Personally, I would put them into attack. More damage is always good and that way you're opponents can't just ingore you funnels.
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Shadow, i was thinking that too. Initially this MS has the highest of attack stat in A rank that i even see before. So i'm thinking that may be not necessary to put more on attack stat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1Doom
Private
Private
Shadow1Doom

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:50 pm

More attack is always necessary
Back to top Go down
glink
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
glink

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 pm

attack is most likely the best stat for your points. with strengthened funnels and an increase in attack from custom points, your funnels will be deadly. since hiding is a key part of many funnel type ms and newtype arrousal increases movement speed and boost duration, you shouldnt need any in speed. i wouldnt put many in special since points affect special the most of all stats and you should save your special for getting out of melee combos or finishing off groups of weakened opponents that draw near
Back to top Go down
Zeorymer
Captain
Captain
Zeorymer

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Shadow1Doom wrote:
Based on your skills, you should put points into speed, attack, or special. Personally, I would put them into attack. More damage is always good and that way you're opponents can't just ingore you funnels.

Well, if the chart on the wiki is accurate (I found that on some units, it's wrong), I would probably add points to hp/defense/agility and maybe special.

More attack means nothing if you get shredded by the competition.
Back to top Go down
http://jerichokru.deviantart.com/
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:55 pm

I see. Thanks for replying. I found out that this MS beam rifle pretty high damage since it always release double shots, however it makes this MS can't last longer in a fight jsut because run out of bullets due to double shots. Argh... hate it silent ..... There is no stat to increase the speed of reload or capacity of bullets. So i think only boost up attack can indirectly reduce the beam firing via killing damage of beam rifle. Wink
Back to top Go down
glink
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
glink

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Zeorymer wrote:
More attack means nothing if you get shredded by the competition.
But funnel type ms wont get shredded by the competition. they are meant to camp and use their funnels. attack is the key to increase the attack of the funnels along with the strengthened funnels skill. agility is not needed since its not meant for rapid attacks. defense would be a viable asset since it would help it survive when it gets cornered, but this shouldnt be prioritized over attack.
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm

if u max spec, and got funnel up, then u can 1 hit ko any unit under 80-90% hp (Depending on rank) and with spec up card, instantly death for any unit.
Back to top Go down
nooby2
Major
Major
nooby2

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 pm

In the case of my Sazabi, I pumped C3 into SP, and it leaves a tiny sliver or so of nobel gundam from full hp after an sp.

Smashes just destroy it outright.

Ranged ulti here. Not melee.
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:50 am

My idea is same as point of Admin Alucius suggested... pirat
Back to top Go down
Alucius
Admin
Admin
Alucius

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 am

heh, i figure this could be a fun build to use for pt match. Might as well have one unit to just mess around and have fun right? And wat better than 1hit ko someone with 100% hp. Like those arrogant God Gundams, lolz...
Back to top Go down
nooby2
Major
Major
nooby2

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 am

Alucius wrote:
heh, i figure this could be a fun build to use for pt match. Might as well have one unit to just mess around and have fun right? And wat better than 1hit ko someone with 100% hp. Like those arrogant God Gundams, lolz...

AGGguys?
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 am

Hm, reading this thread makes me wanna get a Funnel suit. I'd been using the Dreadnought I'd got as a gift and so far, I think I like the way funnel/dragoon suits are played. But I hate the fact that Dragoons are superior to Funnels D= Or so I had read. But can the damage really add up to that much on the Quebely?
Back to top Go down
nooby2
Major
Major
nooby2

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 am

Dragoons being superior to funnels is the day Kira Yamato dies.

Or Heero Yuy's shirt becomes torn.

I swear its made of more than just Gundarium
Back to top Go down
Decade
Captain
Captain
Decade

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Isn't it true that Dragoons won't explode when they smash together, where else Funnels will? Dragoons fire multiple shots at once while Funnels goes one by one or something? I'd read it from the sdgo wikia .-. I have yet to see "dragoons" in action to be honest.
Back to top Go down
alopgamers
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
alopgamers

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

I put mine in agility thinking maybe just maybe it will attack faster drunken
Back to top Go down
Michigo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Michigo

PostSubject: Best Status For S Rank Gundam   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Hmm I wanna ask somethin.. What is the perfect status for God Gundam, Wing 0 Custom, Justice and FAZZ Gundam??? thanks cute
Back to top Go down
toutou
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Decade .... Honestly currently none of the Ms initial attack stat is higher than Quebeley. Comparing to other Funnel/Dragoon type of MS, Quebeley is fragile but it's dmg and funnel is deadly. Twisted Evil

Shadow, you are right... Boosting up attack is the more recommanded stat... Now i'm just add 2 points on attack. The effect s kinda obviously.... @@ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)   Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommanded Stat For Quebeley White (AS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: