SDGO Taiwan-Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SDGO Taiwan-Korea

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chinese website and tierlists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kikkoman251
Captain
Captain
kikkoman251

Chinese website and tierlists Empty
PostSubject: Chinese website and tierlists   Chinese website and tierlists Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 pm

I remember once visiting a chinese info site with info on all the units and they had a 1~10 rating on them and discussions at the bottom of each unit's page. May I have the link to that site? Are the ratings given by casual players or are they actual tourney "srs" ratings? Also, is there a tierlist of the gundams? I'd really like to see a guide on KOC information, standard suits, the lingo they use, and how teams are usually built/strategies to building them.
Back to top Go down
OMGundam
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
OMGundam

Chinese website and tierlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese website and tierlists   Chinese website and tierlists Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 pm

i think the site your looking for is sdgundam.cn unit pages on there have the ratings/discussions that your talking about. dont think u should put too much stock into the ratings, but i suppose they give a general idea of how popular the unit is

as for tierlists the members at ggftw have discussed that to death, which ultimately turned to just childish arguing between each other lol...

KOC stuff i think alu would know best. there's a thread for popular units koc players have oc'd in the past, but it's all gone to hell now with no more OC in future KOC.
Back to top Go down

Chinese website and tierlists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDGO Taiwan-Korea :: Game Discussions :: Q & A-
Jump to: